PDA

View Full Version : What's your experience so far with rare mushrooms?

Eleanor Rigby
7th December 2013, 05:57 PM
What a cool idea to have rare mushrooms appear sometimes! It's fun to collect them. But.

Is there any rhyme or reason to how or when they spawn? I found a few the first couple days they existed, then none for four days now. I sign in several times a day, and even check on the mobile companion app between times to see if there might be a rare mushroom to be found, but there hasn't been one in many days.

My fellow villagers noticed the same drop-off in frequency the past few days. Has anyone found any actions or cause that will encourage them to spawn more often? (Idea: wouldn't it be nice if you could win a "spawn a rare mushroom" potion on the wheel, or perhaps create one from (a large number of) other mushrooms?)

And while we're here, who's found the most so far? Two in my village have found 10, but the rest of us are far from that, even the very frequent players.

--ER.

Elsje
7th December 2013, 06:51 PM
10 rarity mushrooms? Quite impressive. The number of mushrooms I've collected varies from account to account, but my max is 7. And, similarly to you, I've found almost all of them in the first few days. I guess they were appearing in such abundance to encourage players to look for them. And now their frequency dropped, because after all, with the previous frequency it would be a bit too easy to gain 145 rubies.

dhatam7
7th December 2013, 06:58 PM
I got 8 rarity mushrooms in first 3 days, but since last 3-4 days no mushrooms found. Their rarity is increasing I think.... :)

jessypie
7th December 2013, 11:46 PM
I found 10 in the first couple of days, and have not found a single one since then. Several others in my village noticed the same kind of behavior (several at the beginning, few if any lately) so I think they must have realized we were getting too many too fast and scaled back on how frequently they grow now. I like these new mushrooms a lot and totally understand why we shouldn't get too many too quickly, but I do hope I find another one sometime soon!

Rattiechattie
8th December 2013, 10:05 AM
I got 8 in the first three days, nothing since....

JohnGalt
9th December 2013, 02:34 AM
Is there any rhyme or reason to how or when they spawn? If there is, I have yet to figgure it out.

I found a few the first couple days they existed, then none for four days now. I sign in several times a day, and even check on the mobile companion app between times to see if there might be a rare mushroom to be found, but there hasn't been one in many days. That was my experience as well. Several the first days then ~4-5 with nothing. THen I found on this morning.

And while we're here, who's found the most so far?I'm at 9, but I have spoken to people that have hit 10.

Reserved1Glitch
9th December 2013, 03:08 AM
Well, so far I guess it would be me in comparison. I have 12 in my basket....but nothing new in the last several days.

DaedalusX
9th December 2013, 08:29 PM
I found a lot on the first few days, then they seemed to disappear. I was happy to find another a couple days ago. I wonder if the spawn rate goes down as you fill your basket? Maybe if you have a rare mushroom that wants to spawn, it won't spawn again for you so it seems like less are appearing. Or maybe the rate of appearance was tweaked so that they all spawn less. Either way, lately they are much more true to their name!

YogiMojo
10th December 2013, 05:40 PM
Similar story here, I have 12 but the more I get the less frequent they seem. I fyou check in your basket as you move down the rows the rewards go up and I think so does the rarity, I now have all the top row for instance so I guess the mushies left are rarer which could be leading to the drop in frequency as we collect more of them?

Odd_Won_Out
11th December 2013, 03:42 PM
I still have just 6 - 3 from the top row, 3 from the next row. I haven't seen any in a couple days, and I am on a LOT, plus checking with the companion app. Unless they start showing up a lot more often, it looks like I've no chance to collect them all by the end of the month.

Rattiechattie
12th December 2013, 11:28 PM
I struck lucky today getting 1 legendary rubie mushroom on Ratchatterbox and a valuable on Sighwolf (slapwolf :P). Nothing on Sookie though so far. Sookie has the most mushrooms of them all though.

Courtney-Louise
13th December 2013, 04:40 PM
I've not yet found any, but when this update was added to the game. I hadn't been online a while so I think I've missed out on gaining a few of these rare mushrooms. I'm on all the time, about 5 times a week and I've not spotted any since I've been back on.

Isn't there something you have to have to collect these mushrooms, or do they just spawn automatically? I heard in the standard chat, that you had to have something to be able to collect them. Is this true or not? If you know anything about this, could you please message me on here, or there. (Name on the game, is the same as on here)

RubyBramble
13th December 2013, 06:49 PM
The rare mushrooms appear like the usual ones, only very seldom and it´s random. There will be days you find nothing and then you can find them twice a day. There is nothing special you need.

Captain Daisy
14th December 2013, 04:44 AM
Here is a bit of info someone might like to confirm (as I was on my way to bed and am not 100% sure of my facts here). I think that the special mushrooms are counted in the mushroom count of how many mushrooms are available to be collected and you can collect them when you hit the collect mushrooms button. I was on my way to bed the other night and checked via my bag whether there were any uncollected mushrooms in the village, saw there were two, hit collect and was a bit surprised to see a fancy looking blur speeding towards my bag :eek: I think there was an extra unique mushroom in that bag when I looked, but as I said, it was late and I was tired. If this is true it means that we can check the number of mushrooms available and once we've found all of them we can stop looking for specials.

RubyBramble
14th December 2013, 06:48 AM
It´s true you can see it in the sum of mushrooms that is ready to collect and you can collect it too with the button. But it´s not true, that they count for your daily amount of mushrooms. Even you are thru with your daily amount you still can collect a rare mushroom.

Courtney-Louise
15th December 2013, 12:40 AM
I found one unique mushroom yesterday, whereas my sister was another to find one yesterday but she also found one today. A little fact, she only came back on the game yesterday and has already found more unique mushrooms than me...

Rattiechattie
15th December 2013, 03:59 AM
I just got another on ratchatterbox and another on Sookie. So I seem to be finding them around again, strangely.

maximas
18th December 2013, 11:29 AM
Same here, none for more than five days. At this pace I am wondering if I will ever fill the basket

Thisisme
18th December 2013, 08:53 PM
I got 4 in one day and nothing since. In the beginning I was seeing one every day then a few days gap then 4 in one day and nothing since. total of 14. It does seem to be random

Serpent Goddess
19th December 2013, 03:59 PM
Just my opinion here....They Are Giving Away 100 Rubies For Them! AND, they let us do this over again and again. Take the Daily Login for example, if you do it everyday, you get 7 Rubies after 50 days. If the Mushrooms were a one time thing, I could understand being frustrated, or if it was a limited time. Of course its going to take a long time to find them...It's 100 Rubies!

Rentara
20th December 2013, 12:53 AM
I had only found 2 during that initial burst everyone keeps talking about, and I haven't found a single one since this topic was posted. So my experience so far is "so rare it's not even bloody worth it."

Odd_Won_Out
22nd December 2013, 02:20 AM
My first thought when they were released was that they were a part of the Winterspell time, and would only be around through December. But it seems they are a permanent part of the game after all, so the extreme rarity makes more sense.
The other question I have is... has anyone found duplicates? Or will we only find one of each kind until we've gotten the whole set? I haven't heard of anyone finding duplicates, so it seems likely that won't happen.

Eleanor Rigby
22nd December 2013, 04:15 PM
The other question I have is... has anyone found duplicates?
I think you can only find one of each, once the image is illuminated in your rares basket you can't find another of that type presumably until you've found all the others and filled that basket.

K8i
22nd December 2013, 09:01 PM
I heard about someone finding the green one more then one time... but it was never confirmed as a bug & it is close, that the person just got a seed-mushroom.

Normally only one of each should be found until you got the whole set. :)

Greets, K8i

M_J
29th December 2013, 03:54 AM
The unique mushrooms are too rare, I've 8 in my basket, but they are more than 10 days that I do not find anything. It should be a little 'easier to find, maybe 1 week

obelix
1st January 2014, 04:26 AM
i have about 8 mushrooms, but nothing found in last 3 days :( :(

Eleanor Rigby
2nd January 2014, 08:43 PM
I have 14 mushrooms, which is the same number I had more than 2 weeks ago. I visit multiple times every day but have not had a rare for more than 2 weeks now. I know what "rare" means, but this is getting a bit tiresome...

tiothien
2nd January 2014, 10:50 PM
Same here - the first week I got several nearly every day and then nothing. Not one single one in nearly three weeks now. I am on lots of times every day and always collect my daily quota of 85 mushrooms so I don't think I can be missing them.

Eleanor Rigby
10th January 2014, 01:52 AM
3.5 weeks and counting since a rare mushroom has appeared for me in my village....

Thisisme
10th January 2014, 08:34 AM
On 18th December, I had 14 as posted on here. I now have 17, just to give an example. I will post again when more appear. Do not give up hope :) If it was easy, everyone would be claiming 100 rubies repeatedly!

TropicPorcupine
10th January 2014, 04:32 PM
I have only played 13 days and I have 9 rare mushrooms :)

Laurene
13th January 2014, 07:04 PM
Since my last Transfo (just Level 55 again) I only could find 2 of this mushrooms. I better don't say what I think about that.

Eleanor Rigby
14th January 2014, 02:15 AM
It has now been 4 weeks since I found a rare mushroom. (I am keeping this thread updated as a place to gather data.)

--ER.

tiothien
14th January 2014, 07:27 PM
Nearly 5 weeks now and no mushroom. I was wondering if there is a fault .

YogiMojo
15th January 2014, 01:57 PM
I found my 17th about a week and a half ago so they are still there, just really good at hiding
(from the top, rows 1+3 complete, 1 more for row2 4 for row 4 and 3 for row 5 still to get)

TropicPorcupine
15th January 2014, 06:29 PM
I get about 1 every 1.5 days? I don't know why I'm getting so many ?

Eleanor Rigby
16th January 2014, 01:31 AM
I get about 1 every 1.5 days? I don't know why I'm getting so many ?
Probably because you are a newer player and you are finding the 'easier' rare ones. Once you fill up the top 2 rows and some of the 3rd row, you will probably find that the rares disappear.

Eleanor Rigby
16th January 2014, 01:33 AM
I just noticed this in the change-log for the upcoming update:

The 3 last types of special mushrooms are now marginally more frequent.

Now THAT is a welcome development!

TropicPorcupine
16th January 2014, 05:32 PM
I found another 3 today, and i'm in the last line now ?

tiothien
17th January 2014, 02:00 PM
One today.My first in over 5 weeks.

Eleanor Rigby
19th January 2014, 04:23 PM
One today, my first in almost 5 weeks. I guess they are "marginally more frequent" now.

tulitha
19th January 2014, 06:51 PM
I have found 10 unique mushrooms. They are fun to collect, but I wish they could be shown
in our mushroom bag, they pop so fast, it's hard to see what they really looked like.

karinblood
19th January 2014, 07:42 PM
they appear in the basket beside your mushroom bag :)

Thisisme
19th January 2014, 11:36 PM
10th January I had 17, found my 18th today :)

patricia
22nd January 2014, 06:05 PM
only 5 so far

JohnGalt
28th January 2014, 04:40 PM
Two weeks or so without one...

nish
29th January 2014, 09:38 AM
Two weeks or so without one...

me too.. almost two weeks without one

Eleanor Rigby
29th January 2014, 04:16 PM
None since that surprise one 10 days ago..

Dragoness
30th January 2014, 02:18 PM
Hm, seems like I've found 1 since 18th December, have got 14 in total, found my first one 28th November.

obelix99
31st January 2014, 11:47 AM
found my 15th mushroom today....they have definitely become less rarer....the one i found today was the third in this week....found none in the week b4 though

Eleanor Rigby
6th February 2014, 02:20 PM
A surprise rare mushroom today (6 Feb 2014), my 16th. Most recent previous one: 19 Jan 2014.

YogiMojo
11th February 2014, 12:06 AM
another rare today for me, my first since jan15 now up to 18

JohnGalt
12th February 2014, 04:45 PM
Over a month now with nothing
(also haven't won anything but the default gold/mana at the wheel, tent , and lotto).

Thisisme
18th February 2014, 10:13 AM
19th January I had 18 found my 19th on 16th February

obelix99
18th February 2014, 12:14 PM
no mushroom AT ALL in the last 2 weeks. :( :( :(

Eric
19th February 2014, 08:13 AM
One month without any unique mushroom for me now, stuck at 15/25. Beginning to question the unique mushroom regen rate :confused:

obelix99
19th February 2014, 01:10 PM
stuck at 15/25. :confused:

same here....stuck at 15/25 (My friend's stuck at 14/25)

Serpent Goddess
19th February 2014, 03:32 PM
I don't think I've found one since around the New Year. I have a bad habit of forgetting to log off the game when I've got something to do, always thinking I'll be right back. I wonder if thats when they show up, and if so....how long until the cycle repeats and it shows up again? Also, I wonder if they are counted in my regular bag when I check to see how many mushrooms are in my Village. Does anyone know?

Elsje
19th February 2014, 05:47 PM
Also, I wonder if they are counted in my regular bag when I check to see how many mushrooms are in my Village. Does anyone know?
Yes, they are :)

Serpent Goddess
20th February 2014, 02:17 AM
Thanx Elsje, at least I know I won't miss them that way :)

Sophie101
20th February 2014, 06:40 AM
no mushroom AT ALL in the last 2 weeks. :( :( :(
only 2 weeks? lol

obelix99
20th February 2014, 09:06 AM
only 2 weeks? lol

When was the last time u got a mushroom??

Sophie101
20th February 2014, 01:13 PM
sorry not sure but before i got my last rare mushroom i didnt see one for a long long time
i have 16 right now...

TropicPorcupine
22nd February 2014, 06:57 PM
Not had one for a while now :(

YogiMojo
24th February 2014, 06:57 PM
no 20 in my mushie basket taday after hunting since my last post (mid feb)

Eleanor Rigby
25th February 2014, 05:22 AM
Found a rare today, now up to 17. For data collectors,
15 Dec: found #14
19 Jan: found #15
6 Feb: found #16
24 Feb: found #17

Looks as if they're coming about 1 every 3 weeks now.

Dragoness
1st March 2014, 06:28 PM
Found my 15th rare mushroom today, been around 1½ month since last one.
#13: 18th Dec
#14: Somewhere around 15-30th Jan
#15: 1 March
So more around 4-6 weeks between the last 3 for me

JohnGalt
2nd March 2014, 12:02 AM
Lost count, but I believe it's been almost 2 months :(

Reserved1Glitch
2nd March 2014, 01:48 AM
Last one I remember finding was in mid-December.

Sophie101
2nd March 2014, 10:42 AM
havent found one for a month now...

Daenerys*
2nd March 2014, 04:23 PM
Haven't found one in ages.

Reserved1Glitch
7th March 2014, 09:09 PM
Don't give up hope everyone! Thought this would never happen. I just now picked up that elusive 25th special mushroom! The achievement page will pop up & your special mushroom bag will have a red pulsating glow around it. When you click on the bag you have the option to "Trade" it in for the 100 rubies immediately (or you can wait & enjoy the glow :) for a few days. Personally, I think I'm just going to enjoy the "glow" for a few days before starting all over again. Take care & have a good day.

Sophie101
8th March 2014, 03:22 PM
wow! congratulations reserved1 !:D

Serpent Goddess
8th March 2014, 04:15 PM
WOW R1G!!!!!!!!!!!
Super Congrats :D
You Deserve it.....I think since your the 1st, a 'Special Prize' should be awarded you. Something like that Ruby looking Mushroom as a Garden Item. That would be cool ;)

obelix99
8th March 2014, 05:00 PM
Congrats!! :d :d

Reserved1Glitch
8th March 2014, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the congrats everyone! Appreciate it! :)

Estta
8th March 2014, 08:24 PM
Hi !!!!!

I found a few the first couple days they existed, then none for 13 days now. I sign in several times a day, and even check on the mobile companion app between times to see if there might be a rare mushroom to be found, but there hasn't been one in many days.

Sophie101
9th March 2014, 02:10 PM
its been more than a month for me since i found one...

Sophie101
10th March 2014, 08:16 AM
yay! found my 17th unique mushie today:D ( bottom row-red) :)

Elsje
11th March 2014, 05:25 PM
Wow, congrats Reserved1Glitch! I had expected it would take much longer to get all the mushrooms. Personally I only have 15, but that's hardly surprising as I don't check too often.

Reserved1Glitch
11th March 2014, 08:15 PM
Thanks Elsje, Actually I felt it was taking forever!! Good luck with finding lots more very soon. :)

Thisisme
14th March 2014, 11:23 AM
16th February was my last one, got number 20 today :)

obelix99
14th March 2014, 01:53 PM
stuck at 15 :( :(

Sophie101
16th March 2014, 07:31 PM
woohoo! found my 18th today!:D

Eleanor Rigby
20th March 2014, 04:27 AM
I just now found #18; one every 3 to 4 weeks seems to be my frequency now, and I sign in multiple times every day, gathering every available mushroom on every occasion. I suppose "rare" means "rare", huh.
19 Mar: found #18

Serpent Goddess
29th March 2014, 05:49 PM
I haven't found any in quite some time, but 2 of my Villagers have found about 3 each in the last week. The Spirally kinds too. My hubby actually got that last Ruby looking mushroom, but yet hes low on some of the easier ones. I have a feeling it cycles....I'm just being patient...They'll all come :)

obelix99
30th March 2014, 03:00 AM
Stuck at 15 :( :( :(

M_J
31st March 2014, 04:50 PM
Stuck at 16 from over 1 month

Miss_Morgana
1st April 2014, 09:04 AM
Does anyone else got the weird feeling that the more regular mushrooms you pick up, the more chance you have of finding a unique mushroom ??

Could be wrong off course, but i play on 2 servers, and got a gold account for a month on one of them and i found 5 unique mushrooms in that month and only 1 on the other account. Before i took the gold account i had an even amount of unique mushroom on both accounts. If i found a rare mushroom on account 1, it wouldn't take long before one appeared on account 2 (usually a few minutes to a few hours later), that's why i had even amounts.

Not saying it definatly is related, i just got a weird feeling that it might be ...

RubyBramble
2nd April 2014, 12:43 PM
I´m playing on more servers and I cannot confirm that. I can pick a lot of regular mushrooms because I have some things and bonusses that I can pick more than usual, but on some servers I´m waiting a long time for the next rare mushroom, on others they sometimes come faster. My only experience is - the more rare mushrooms you already have the longer you usually are waiting for the next. Beginning new on a server is great for them, you get the first 10 or so within the first days :-). Later you have to wait like everywhere.

JohnGalt
2nd April 2014, 02:49 PM
over 2 months.... nothing :(

Violetta
4th April 2014, 06:10 AM
I found #17 today :D

amasonia
4th April 2014, 10:20 AM
I have found 13 rare mushrooms so far, but it spans from the beginning of the conception of rare mushrooms

Laurene
11th April 2014, 10:04 AM
I bet the last update included a fungicide

Thunderstorm
11th April 2014, 12:08 PM
I have found 13 rare mushrooms so far, but it spans from the beginning of the conception of rare mushrooms
This.

I bet the last update included a fungicide
Actually, i read that the last update brought a greater chance of finding rare mushrooms, although still small.

Eleanor Rigby
14th April 2014, 06:50 AM
Well, what do you know? Found a rare mushroom today! True to form, just about 1 each month now.
13 Apr: found #19

JohnGalt
19th April 2014, 02:46 PM
4/16 - finally found one.

jessypie
21st April 2014, 05:09 PM
Over the course of the last several weeks, I've somehow had the good luck of winning a two-day gold account three different times. I'd been in a long dry spell with no special mushrooms, but consistently, each time I won a two-day gold account, I would find a special mushroom during those two days.

I know that the gold account does cause more mushrooms to grow, so statistically a player should be a little bit more likely to see special mushrooms more often with a gold account, but right now it seems pretty unfairly skewed toward special mushrooms appearing for gold account holders only. I normally have a silver account and was seeing a special mushroom once every 1-2 months, but every time I get a gold account, a special mushroom appears in less than 48 hours.

tiothien
22nd April 2014, 08:35 AM
I've got a gold account and have had one since they first were introduced and I have not had a special mushroom in nearly 3 months now so I don't think it is skewed towards people with gold accounts.

jessypie
22nd April 2014, 02:47 PM
Huh, interesting! I know it could just be a statistical anomaly that I found a special mushroom each time I won a gold account, but I'm curious to hear other people's experience with special mushrooms and different kinds of accounts! (In case these are useful additional data points, my mushroom bag currently allows me to hold 115 mushrooms; I have the yarn that allows for a bigger bag but never have any of the other special mushroom artifacts except when I get them as part of a gold account; and I am currently at 22/25 rare mushrooms - I was at 19/25 before I had this lucky string with three gold accounts and three new mushrooms.)

Eleanor Rigby
23rd April 2014, 06:54 AM
I've also had a gold account since they've been available, and my rare mushroom experience is well documented here. :-) (Basically 1 every 4 to 5 weeks.) I have all known mushroom artifacts. I think your experience is a coincidence.

--ER.

Zephyranna
27th April 2014, 12:08 AM
I haven't seen a Rare Mushroom for several months now. I mean really ... does 'rare' mean non-existent?

mamamoonie
30th April 2014, 06:54 PM
I have a gold account. I transformt 2 times. But i don't have all of the rare mushrooms.

They exist! I found after 4 months finaly a rare mushroom. Stil waiting for the last 2 to show up.

Eleanor Rigby
11th May 2014, 12:28 AM
Found #20 today, on track for 1 about every 4 weeks. Which means I ought to find the last one by the end of 2014 (yikes).
06 Feb: found #16
10 May: found #20

Mater
13th May 2014, 07:10 AM
Shocked! I found one of the elusive rare mushrooms today. It's been over three months, but my eyes are not that good. I wonder how many I may have missed. The slimy green grass does not make it easy.

Eleanor Rigby
14th May 2014, 10:33 PM
WOW! Imagine my surprise, #21 showed up today, only 4 days after the previous one! That's a record!
14 May: found #21

Eleanor Rigby
18th May 2014, 03:51 PM
And ANOTHER one today!! That's 3 in just over a week, my goodness. Anyone else seeing more frequent rares these days??
18 May: found #22

Reserved1Glitch
18th May 2014, 05:00 PM
Sounds like you are on a lucky roll now Eleanor. :-) My most recent "find" was May 7th (before that Apr. 22nd). Maybe my rarity mushrooms are buried under the new color scheme! lol. Take care all & happy hunting.

Dealer
18th May 2014, 07:22 PM
Same here only have 18 and not one for months, the really are rarer than hens teeth.

Kael'thas
22nd May 2014, 11:10 AM
I still have 16 and for months not even one appeared :(

Twinkletoe
22nd May 2014, 05:02 PM
I have been stuck at 18 for months. Three times during that time I had the gold membership for awhile. It didn't trigger their appearance, as some have suggested. It's pretty discouraging.

Grendaline_Guy
22nd May 2014, 05:25 PM
This is such a big reward, I am happy to find one every month or so....

Kshandra
22nd May 2014, 05:30 PM
19/25 here. If memory serves, I've found all of two since the beginning of the year.

Redt
25th May 2014, 05:23 PM
I think it is possible that we miss some of them. I know that I -almost- missed one.

Does anyone know how long they stay on the field?

Thisisme
29th May 2014, 09:51 AM
Number 20 on 14th March, got number 22 today but somehow missed when I got 21. Probably when I was away and playing via the phone app. I always have gold membership so I don't believe it makes a difference.

Kael'thas
29th May 2014, 03:23 PM
Yay I finaly found one rare mushroom (after 4 monthes or so) and im now at 17/25 :D

Eleanor Rigby
31st May 2014, 04:16 PM
Aaaaaand, here's #23! That's FOUR in May, very strange indeed. It seems to me that I gather most of my rares when I use the daily "collect mushrooms" button: maybe I'm overlooking rares on the field when I do it by hand, and they're not counted in the number of mushrooms on the field so I don't keep searching for them after my counter has gone to 0 remaining? Dunno... but I'm happy about this apparent trend. Good luck, all, don't lose hope!
--ER.

31 May: found #23

Odd_Won_Out
1st June 2014, 10:28 PM
Woohoo! I finally found my 25th mushroom! =D

Reserved1Glitch
2nd June 2014, 01:55 AM
Woohoo! I finally found my 25th mushroom! =D
Congratulations Zany ;) Exciting stuff! Enjoy the pulsating glow of your rarity mushroom bag & then happy ruby spending :)

Hazel
2nd June 2014, 07:33 PM
Congratulation, you see with patience it's ok

Serpent Goddess
6th June 2014, 08:16 PM
I've had 2 show up this past week after waiting months :D

Whisper04
7th June 2014, 02:41 PM
I have 18 of 25 so far - very infrequent!

Serpent Goddess
9th June 2014, 05:35 PM
3 in a week now...high level ones too. Only 2 more left to go, both Legendary's!!

Miss_Melody
15th June 2014, 12:16 AM
I have 23 of 25 so far, I keep looking.

Dragoness
15th June 2014, 10:05 PM
Found my #18 yesterday, still finding one about every 4 to 6 weeks

Divination
21st June 2014, 12:51 PM
11/25 and have been playing for 14 days now. Found two within hours of each other yesterday, both popped up in front of where I was standing (chatting with someone in whisper). Not sure if this is normal rate or not, but I think it helps that I leave my browser open most of the days.

nuttynanny
23rd June 2014, 05:06 AM
I have found all 25 but like an idiot traded 3 off on the map....but got the ex for finding them..now have to wait till I find three more..and they are far but few in between...

Eleanor Rigby
24th June 2014, 05:15 PM
And here's #24! Including the "date found" table below so there's some evidence of how long it's taking.
--ER.
31 May: found #23
24 Jun: found #24

Jenimi
24th June 2014, 07:20 PM
I was wondering if I could maybe make a suggestion. It seems as though people, including my self, are having a hard time seeing the mushrooms. Yes its been months since I've collected one but it's far more likely that I do not see them then they are not appearing. Additionally I have found that the village mushroom counter in my Mushroom Bag doesn't count rare mushrooms, or at least mine doesn't. I would love to see something similar to the counter on the Rarity Basket page, maybe just something that flashes or highlights, or has a star, just something to indicate that there is a rare mushroom for me to collect/find in the village.

:) Thanks for Reading :)

Sophie101
27th June 2014, 04:46 PM
finally found my #19 after 16th March

JohnGalt
3rd July 2014, 01:14 AM
Last bonus mushie for me was 5/10 and I log in a lot

Tang
6th July 2014, 06:49 AM
I've been at least 3 months without. I have 20, but was interested in knowing everyone else's status. It looks as if they are becoming "available" again - I'll wait...

JohnGalt
18th July 2014, 11:41 AM
Last bonus mushie for me was 5/10 and I log in a lot

Still nothing new... Seems they have become as rare as new forum posts*

*since that got all munged up.

nuttynanny
18th July 2014, 05:33 PM
I have found all 25 and would have them if not for the world map..where I traded 5 off...now nothing since about two months ago...very rare. Got the exp points for finding them but guess after you trade some off you don't get them back..still waiting to see if maybe the corrections they did yesterday will help. but doubt it ....thinking of putting in a ticket to see if admin can help with this...doubt that also. I have logged in and been logged in since I started playing. Only time I have not been on was when I was refreshing...hope maybe they will fix this because I have spent a lot of money on this game and keep a gold membership..

RubyBramble
18th July 2014, 07:03 PM
There is nothing to fix, it´s normal that the last special mushrooms come very rare, you are lucky you would have it all. Many of us are waiting for weeks/month for the last.

Aliya Silver
21st July 2014, 04:58 PM
The rare mushrooms get even rarer with every row further down in the basket.
The first three rows can be found in a relatively short time and the last two rows take a lot of time.

As soon as a player has collected all 25 of them in the basket and swaps them, he/she will notice that they appear on a almost daily basis until those first 3 rows are full again and then will become extremely rare once more.

So it's up to you to choose your strategy:
* try to collect them to get a full basket and swap them for for the reward once you have them - maybe you will have to wait very long, but you'll get 100 rubies all at once.
* try to trade them to eusebius - for a lower rate, but maybe more regularly.

Naysa
26th July 2014, 06:20 AM
I started playing March 14 and have 15.

Dragoness
26th July 2014, 06:50 PM
Finally found #19 today, last one was found on 14th of June, so still around 1 or 1½ month between them.

Thisisme
29th July 2014, 09:57 PM
last find was 29th May and I have 22 :o

Eleanor Rigby
2nd August 2014, 07:53 PM
I found #24 on June 24th, so it's been 5 weeks for me which is about the maximum time between rare finds. I'm hoping to fine #25, trade them in for rubies, then collect the first few rows quickly next round and trade them to Eusebius. (That's the plan, anyway, it will all hinge on finally finding that last one....)

--ER.

Reserved1Glitch
3rd August 2014, 07:13 PM
I've been sitting on 24 of 25 since June 7th :( but I am determined to hold out for that elusive last mushroom!!.

Miss_Melody
6th August 2014, 02:59 PM
I've been sitting on 24 of 25 since June 7th :( but I am determined to hold out for that elusive last mushroom!!.

Hi Reserved 1 Glitch

I have also have 24, do you think we will ever find that last one?

Miss Melody Glitchen

Reserved1Glitch
6th August 2014, 05:02 PM
Well Miss M :) I just decided I am not waiting for the last one. I can see from many of the posts that I have been really lucky with finding them. I had already found 25 of the rare mushrooms & I am now on my 2nd round & sitting on 24 of 25. I was waiting for the 25th thinking I could get a 2nd "achievement" award for my profile. Just confirmed a short while ago, none exists. Not getting that last rare one is a-okay with me. No loss, since I've been tracking Eusebius' valley map offers & know by choosing the right offers I'll be able to collect the 100 rubies in a short amount of time.

So, if you haven't found your first set of 25, I'd wait it out (always a matter a choice & how much patience one has). The fun part of getting that 1st set is getting that achievement in your profile & seeing that pulsating red glow around your rarity bag when the 25th rare one jumps into the bag. Take care everyone & good luck hunting (or trading).

JohnGalt
9th August 2014, 01:18 AM
There is nothing to fix, it´s normal that the last special mushrooms come very rare, you are lucky you would have it all. Many of us are waiting for weeks/month for the last.
I beg to differ.

I've been at 24 for months. Today I log in and see I'm at 23

Something is in need of a fix.

ghirba_88
9th August 2014, 04:55 PM
I don't find rare mushrooms since several days. Is this problem only mine?

Dragoness
12th August 2014, 09:27 AM
Found my #20 mushroom yesterday - just about 2 weeks after the previous one, not 1-1½ month which has been the most common time for me.

RainyRain
13th August 2014, 08:14 PM
I have not received a unique mushy since the end of spring. In fact, I'm still at 19 even though I log in daily, multiple times a day for hours on end. I'm also not sure how trading them for anything under 5 rubies would be worth it at all? *eyes valley map suspiciously* I'll keep looking though! Maybe something is wrong with the soil in my village

Thisisme
20th August 2014, 12:08 PM
number 23 today last one was 28th July :) previous one 29th May

aryorkies
23rd August 2014, 05:43 PM
Still sitting on the 20th and 5 to go for over 3 months… I was going to wait for award but it may not be worth the wait. It get me depressed to see all the work I do and still do not get a reward as something special: like the special mushroom at least once a month or when I do spend a lot of money to get rubies. There needs to be more rewards to help keep you players interested in this game.

Jenimi
23rd August 2014, 06:22 PM
The rare mushrooms get even rarer with every row further down in the basket.
The first three rows can be found in a relatively short time and the last two rows take a lot of time.

As soon as a player has collected all 25 of them in the basket and swaps them, he/she will notice that they appear on a almost daily basis until those first 3 rows are full again and then will become extremely rare once more.

So it's up to you to choose your strategy:
* try to collect them to get a full basket and swap them for for the reward once you have them - maybe you will have to wait very long, but you'll get 100 rubies all at once.
* try to trade them to eusebius - for a lower rate, but maybe more regularly.

I hate to say this but while I apperciate your strategy tips, I did trade with eusebius and he made off with my rarest mushrooms. Talk about "thanks alot!" (had I known this i would never have traded with him) I admit I was furious when this happened because I haven't seen a rare mushroom in at least 4months now. I would like to see Eusebius not taking the rarest mushrooms in the next update PLEASE!

*heres me, back down to 18 mushrooms, back to where I was at christmas*

:) Thanks for Reading :)

Aliya Silver
24th August 2014, 01:00 PM
Hi Jenimi :)

Eusebius takes mushrooms on a randomized basis, sometimes some of the rarer ones, somtimes those of the first two rows, mostly it's a mix.

As I said, you have to choose your strategy - there is no middle way: you can't try to get all 25 AND trade to Eusebius ...

If you choose to trade to Eusebius, just do it again and again as often as you meet him with a worthy offer - he will show up often enough ;) and then it's not important how much you have got... 10, 12, 15... they will build up enough to trade with him again. If you have only 3 left, you will find them even more often in the next weeks...

If you choose to gather them all, DON'T trade to Eusebius because it's by chance which mushrooms he will take - and then, if you have some bad luck, that results in the situation you are now in.

Sorry, if my earlier posting wasn't clear enough :(

Eleanor Rigby
8th September 2014, 01:19 AM
I found my 24th rare on June 24th and am still looking for #25...and I'm playing daily, gathering all mushrooms in the village several times each day. 10 weeks and counting.....
--ER, getting just a bit frustrated....

nuttynanny
8th September 2014, 06:00 AM
Well..silly ole me traded all my rare mushrooms off..about 2 weeks ago on the map to Eusebius. But I notice the more I trade off the more I get them..just about three days ago I got two in one day..mind you not at one time, but did get two that day. Now I am getting them every couple of days. I went to getting up to 21, then traded off 5, down to trading off all of them to back up to 12, and now back down to 10...go figure..but I am having fun finding them..and playing and relaxing and seeing my friends..oh and the total says I have found 25, and got the exp points for the achievement..yay..I just have no patience.to wait on the 100 rubies..

Kshandra
12th September 2014, 09:58 PM
19/25 here. If memory serves, I've found all of two since the beginning of the year.
I'm at 21/25 as of about three minutes ago, though I don't recall when I found #20.

magicalme789
17th September 2014, 05:20 PM
Some may have realized by now but it's because the more common rare mushrooms listed at the top are...well...more common. The others don't appear as often.

magicalme789
17th September 2014, 05:21 PM
Usually happens with the collect mushrooms button.

Eleanor Rigby
24th September 2014, 06:29 PM
3 months and still Rare #25 has not arrived for me..... sigh.

--ER.

Kshandra
26th September 2014, 05:04 PM
I'm at 21/25 as of about three minutes ago, though I don't recall when I found #20.

I'm now back to 20/25 after trading with Eusebius. He took a Rank 1 (valuable) mushroom; I'm also missing one priceless and three legendary. Be interesting to see what turns up first, and when.

Kshandra
29th September 2014, 07:12 PM
I'm now back to 20/25 after trading with Eusebius. He took a Rank 1 (valuable) mushroom; I'm also missing one priceless and three legendary. Be interesting to see what turns up first, and when.

Three days for the valuable mushroom to come back to me; let's see how long the others take.

RainyRain
1st October 2014, 04:31 AM
just updating for those of us who are wondering if we will ever get our first set of 25:

I still am at 19. My last post was in mid-August.. and I had been looking for a couple months prior to that.

OH MUSHies, where are youuuu??? :)

Kshandra
4th October 2014, 06:28 AM
Three days for the valuable mushroom to come back to me; let's see how long the others take.
Four days later, 22/25! One priceless, two legendary remaining.

Twinkletoe
7th October 2014, 09:29 PM
I "rarely" see them. Only one since spring.

Eleanor Rigby
11th October 2014, 07:15 PM
I would actually like someone from the game to respond, if possible. Some folks have found their 25 and gone on to start a second set; others of us are waiting, working, wishing, and nearly giving up hope. I have been keeping track of my finds here, and #24 for me was on June 24th, 3 1/2 months ago. I am in my village *multiple times* every single day, and I harvest all mushrooms there every time I visit (which keeps them spawning). Over 1/4 OF A YEAR has passed without me finding a rare mushroom. That doesn't seem right. Couldn't you create something we could buy or win that would give us a slightly higher likelihood of having a rare mushroom generated for us? If it gets to 6 months without that final rare, I may give up entirely and leave. All I'm doing here is planting and harvesting anyway, and with the changes to Big Orders now, it's unlikely I'll bother to transform again.

sigh,
--ER.

Rentara
12th October 2014, 03:23 AM
I've been stuck at 21 for four months, ER, I understand. Deep breaths.

Kshandra
16th October 2014, 03:12 AM
Four days later, 22/25! One priceless, two legendary remaining.

23/25 as of five minutes ago; one priceless, one legendary remaining.

RainyRain
4th November 2014, 06:48 AM
Updating for statistical purposes (in case a dev is interested)

Still at 19/25
Last post: Sept 30, Mid August
No unique mushy seen since at least June

Qizara
4th November 2014, 02:26 PM
Oh so true it is... I have been at 24 for at least 4 months now. I also am on more than several times a day and when I am not here I collect thru the companion. I figured the last one would take some time.. but everyone is both of my villages have been complaining about how scarce they have become. Anyone??? Anyone from Mira????

Updating for statistical purposes (in case a dev is interested)

Still at 19/25
Last post: Sept 30, Mid August
No unique mushy seen since at least June

Redt
4th November 2014, 03:52 PM
After waiting for 6 months for the last one, I finally gave up and traded some in the valley. New ones started to pop up and I was able to trade them again. It is simply not worth the wait. I'm positive that I would already get the 100 rubies from trading if I decided to trade them earlier instead of waiting for the 24th & 25th for such a long time.

Qizara
4th November 2014, 07:43 PM
After waiting for 6 months for the last one, I finally gave up and traded some in the valley. New ones started to pop up and I was able to trade them again. It is simply not worth the wait. I'm positive that I would already get the 100 rubies from trading if I decided to trade them earlier instead of waiting for the 24th & 25th for such a long time.
So.. If you were able to get more and then trade them, you then must have reached 25 and got the achievement, yes?

Redt
4th November 2014, 10:20 PM
No, you don't need to have all 25 at the same time.

Once I traded them in and got the next one which was overall 25th I got the achievement. :)

Qizara
4th November 2014, 11:44 PM
Thank you Redt.. that's what I meant :) So all that matters is that you find them . I can go ahead and trade them, the next one I get will be 25 even though I don't actually have 25 in my possession. Got it Thank you so much :)

Redt
5th November 2014, 12:22 AM
Exactly!

Good luck, it will be much easier this way, certainly less frustrating, to get your 25th mushroom :)

Slinky_Wizard
8th November 2014, 12:18 AM
Finally my 25th ^^ , woke up this morning, there it was ! Now that's done, I think I'd rather be serving the valley questies this time round, but getting the 25th was something I just had to do once.

Eleanor Rigby
20th November 2014, 03:15 PM
So all that matters is that you find them . I can go ahead and trade them, the next one I get will be 25 even though I don't actually have 25 in my possession.

Could someone confirm that this is true? You only need to have *found* 25 in total, not *have* 25 with you all at once to earn the achievement?

Sandotrix
20th November 2014, 03:57 PM
I have 24 mushrooms in my possession now and i have used 3 for someone in the valley.....i didnt get the 100 gems yet....so think you need to have them in possession
But there is an achievement ( see in profile ) which gives you 1000 xp. And you get that when you find 25 mushrooms. No need to have them in your possession.

Eleanor Rigby
20th November 2014, 08:04 PM
Aha, OK, so the "collect 25 rares" achievement comes whether you have them in possession or not, but the rubies prize only comes if you have them all in your possession. Got it, thank you!

(PS: it has been 5 months of multiple daily logins with zero rares for me. Phooey.)

Aliya Silver
21st November 2014, 12:36 PM
Official confirmation: ;)
The achievement which asks you to collect 25 rare mushrooms counts the number of rarities collected - it is NOT a requirement to complete the basket, you may also trade them.
It works just like the achievements for the normal mushrooms or the achievements for earning gold: only the "income" counts and adds up constantly - expenses don't have any effect.

Trading the basket for 100 rubies only works if the basket is full - but trading them in smaller amounts to Eusebius is very rewarding, too, because you can do it way more often.

RainyRain
26th November 2014, 04:28 AM
Latest Update for statistical purposes (in case a dev is interested)

Found a legendary mushy today
Now at 20/25
Previous posts: Nov 3, Sept 30, Mid August
No unique mushy seen since at least June until Nov. 25th

JohnGalt
1st December 2014, 03:03 PM
I'm on several times a day. I've had 1 mushroom taken away -not traded, just gone missing- and haven't had a new mushroom since I complained about it back on 5/10/14. But I am sure that is just a coincidence.

Editor's Note: It is, yes

RainyRain
2nd December 2014, 03:02 PM
Next update for Stats:

Found another legendary mushy today
Now at 21/25
Previous posts: Nov 25th, Nov 3, Sept 30, mid august
Previous mushy last seen Nov 25

TWO in a month span! WOOT

Odd_Won_Out
2nd December 2014, 03:35 PM
Don't forget to check in your dream world - the rare mushrooms appear there, too.

Dealer
8th December 2014, 10:34 PM
I have been waiting for my last 2 legendary mushrooms for it seems like years, I got 23 rare mushrooms in a few months then hit a brick wall is there a bug in the server eating my mushrooms?

Eleanor Rigby
10th December 2014, 03:56 PM
On Christmas Eve in a couple weeks, I will have been playing multiple times daily for SIX MONTHS without finding my final rare mushroom, collecting all available mushrooms each time I visit. Very discouraging.

Dragoness
11th December 2014, 03:56 PM
One month ago I decided to give up my hunt for a full basket full of mushrooms. It was the 12th November and I had 22 mushrooms in my basket. Hadn't found any for 2 months, and there was a trader asking for 5 mushies for 400 000 mana on the map. So I gave in and traded with him.

I also decided to keep track of my progress, so I could report here of my foundings.

Since then I've traded a few times, 9 times to be exact. I've got 60 rubies and 1 315 000 mana for my mushrooms in these trades. I've also found 33* mushrooms since then, most of them of the valuable kind, but in total they've given me 40 rubies. Currently got 10 mushrooms in my basket, just waiting for a good offer to turn up.

So to sum it up, in the one month that has passed since I quit trying to get a full basket I've made trades giving a total of 100 rubies and over 1 million mana. Can't say I regret giving up, even though I really would have liked to take a print screen of a full mushroom basket rather than one lacking 3 mushrooms =)

*I don't know if it affects the amount of rare mushrooms, but I have gold membership on, so someone without might found fewer

Aliya Silver
12th December 2014, 12:28 PM
Silver or Gold Membership don't affect the rate of the rare mushrooms - your observations are perfectly normal for the trading strategy. :)

Jenimi
22nd December 2014, 02:12 AM
I'm believing in "fits and starts." I finally got up to 24 mushrooms after what seemed like forever but I went quite a few months sitting at 21 mushrooms and then it was like Whoosh, Mushrooms! Now I'm once again stick in limbo hoping that I won't have to wait another 4-6 months for my last and final mushroom. I've been toying with the same angle that Dragoness is working and that is giving up the ghost to trade for rubies on the map... we'll see. Glad to know we're all in the same sinking boat.

Rentara
24th December 2014, 08:21 AM
ERMAGHERD! After over six months with zip, I found a Legendary Mushroom just now. Merry Christmas to me.

Kshandra
26th December 2014, 04:50 PM
23/25 as of five minutes ago; one priceless, one legendary remaining.
After 2+ months with no sightings, I just traded with Eusebius; back to 22/25 (one exquisite, one priceless, one legendary). I'm hoping this will kickstart their appearance the way it did in October.

Aliya Silver
27th December 2014, 06:55 AM
Good advice: don't trade only one or two mushrooms when your basket is almost full but trade lots of them so that the basket becomes almost empty - basically: the less mushrooms there are in it, the more frequently they show up.

So trading one or two when it's almost full will just make the wait even longer to get all 25 and will frustrate you even more.

Having the basket almost empty and finding one every other day on the other hand... well, most people are very happy with that alternative ;)

Happy new year to all of you !
Aliya

RainyRain
30th December 2014, 05:30 PM
Next update for Stat's:

Found priceless mushy today
Now at 22/25
Previous posts: Dec 2nd, Nov 25th, Nov 3, Sept 30, mid august
Previous mushy last seen Dec 2nd.

So basically after 6-8mo's of waiting, 4 have shown up in the last 2. I haven't traded any as of yet.

Kshandra
7th January 2015, 12:56 AM
After 2+ months with no sightings, I just traded with Eusebius; back to 22/25 (one exquisite, one priceless, one legendary). I'm hoping this will kickstart their appearance the way it did in October.
...yeah, so much for that theory. Ten days, no sightings.

Aliya Silver
7th January 2015, 05:52 PM
It seems you have misunderstood the information given here, which has been confirmed multiple times on all servers by hundreds of players. Well, I can only repeat what I wrote earlier in this thread:

As I said, you have to choose your strategy - there is no middle way: you can't try to get all 25 AND trade to Eusebius ...

If you choose to trade to Eusebius, just do it again and again as often as you meet him with a worthy offer - he will show up often enough ;) and then it's not important how much you have got... 10, 12, 15... they will build up enough to trade with him again. If you have only 3 left, you will find them even more often in the next weeks...

If you choose to gather them all, DON'T trade to Eusebius because it's by chance which mushrooms he will take - and then, if you have some bad luck, that results in the situation you are now in.

Sorry, if my earlier posting wasn't clear enough :(

If you trade to Eusebius and have still 22 of them AFTER that trade, that is way too much for them to now show up really often. Go down to around 10 or even below 10 and you'll see the difference very clearly :) Or try to get them all - but in that case don't ever trade with him...

Rentara
8th January 2015, 06:24 PM
Found another today. Two more to go for the "big" prize. That I will likely never have the patience to earn again.

Eleanor Rigby
13th January 2015, 03:54 PM
Or try to get them all - but in that case don't ever trade with him...

I have never traded with Eusebius and found my 24th rare mushroom in June 2014. I've given up.

--ER.

Kshandra
14th January 2015, 06:10 PM
Found another today. Two more to go for the "big" prize. That I will likely never have the patience to earn again.
Yeah, this. Back to 23/25 as of this morning - which did, at least, get me the "collect 25 rare mushrooms" achievement.

RainyRain
24th February 2015, 06:09 PM
Next update for Stat's:

Found exquisite mushy today
Now at 23/25
Previous posts: Dec 30th, Dec 2nd, Nov 25th, Nov 3, Sept 30, mid august (4 mushies found within)
Previous mushy last seen Dec 2nd.

At least it didn't take 4+ months this time to get my next mushy

Elsje
24th February 2015, 08:43 PM
22 here...

tiriake
25th February 2015, 01:33 PM
I have 24 rare mushrooms and rare mushroom number 24 I received in the end of october. Starting to lose hope, that I will ever get 25 together.

Dealer
10th March 2015, 07:15 PM
That last mushroom is as rare as hens teeth, I've not met anyone that has got the full 25 yet. If I don't get my last mushroom in the next 3 years I'm going to delete in 2018.

Eleanor Rigby
28th April 2015, 01:39 PM
Today, 28 Apr 2015, I found rare mushroom #25 and now have the entire set. It had been 10 months since I found #24.

15 Dec 2013: found #14
19 Jan 2014: found #15
06 Feb 2014: found #16
24 Feb 2014: found #17
19 Mar 2014: found #18
13 Apr 2014: found #19
10 May 2014: found #20
14 May 2014: found #21
18 May 2014: found #22
31 May 2014: found #23
24 Jun 2014: found #24
28 Apr *2015*: found #25.

dragonholt
29th May 2015, 08:56 PM
Congratulations ER! :D

GoldDigger
29th May 2015, 09:02 PM
Congrats ER,

what a great patients to wait 10 months, I cannot resist to keep spending them :)

RainyRain
2nd June 2015, 11:25 PM
Congrats ER - There's still hope!

Next update for Stat's:
Still at 23/25
Previous posts: Feb 24th, Dec 30th, Dec 2nd, Nov 25th, Nov 3, Sept 30, mid august (5 mushies found within)
Previous mushy last seen Feb 24th.

Been a few months, but perhaps I need to hold out quite a few more! ;)

Jenimi
17th June 2015, 07:01 AM
Question, I was wondering what is up with Eusebius?

When I was under transformation level 7, he was almost weekly available for 6 rare mushrooms for 20 rubies but only to those who have transformed 7 times. Now that I've reached not only my 7th but 8th transformation I've never seen him once on the valley map offering 6 mushrooms for 20 rubies. In fact the instances of offers for 8/7/9 mushrooms for 20 rubies seems to be declining now as well. I'm wondering if this change was inserted in the last couple of changelogs or if this is like the tent/wheel/booth were the more there won/offered the less they appear. I'm online at least once every 10 hours and given that Eusebius' deals are available well beyond that 10hours it seems very unlikely that I'm missing them. It would be really great to know how this works so that I can stop fussing over this. Thank you so much!!!

Aliya Silver
17th June 2015, 09:50 AM
Have you checked how many other players have reached 7 TFs by now?

There are only a couple of uses to these offers, so if earlier hardly anyone in the valley was even able to do them (so they stayed on the map and were easy to notice) and now maybe there are a fair number of players who meet the prerequisites, this might be an explanation. And of course the appearance of certain deals is randomized so a wider range in the observed frequency is quite normal for the rarer offers.

Best regards,
Aliya

smanke
15th August 2015, 07:43 PM
This is a bewitching game wizards and one that I truly like. I have 24 Unique Mushrooms so far. I have been in my village for a year and a half so far and have transformed four times. There is no rhyme or reason to when one will appear. No magic spell and no tell. They are random. Most of the sorcerers I have spoken with have given up. They trade them in the valley and they are happy with that. In fact when you start to trade they appear more often. I am not a young sorcerer, so I know about patience and I am willing to wait. Because wait is what you must do. Be patient and forget about the quest for them. One day without even thinking about it, one will appear. Will you feel better if you trade them in the valley and start getting rubies now. Perhaps, but I will feel very accomplished when I trade those 25 special Shrooms (my pet name for them) and get those sought after Rubies. Enjoy

Mstake
15th August 2015, 09:02 PM
I started playing in May and only have 16. I haven't had any for weeks and then 1 a day in the past couple of days.

Elsje
15th August 2015, 09:28 PM
In fact when you start to trade they appear more often.
Do they?
I've traded a lot of my rare mushrooms and new ones don't appear, so I'm now with just 8 left...

smanke
16th August 2015, 06:06 AM
So I just posted earlier today about having 24 Unique Shrooms and being patient. Well tonight I got my 25th. I traded those babies in for 100 Glorious Rubies and I must say it was worth the wait. Will I do it again. I might, I might not. I can always trade in the valley.

RainyRain
30th October 2015, 03:52 AM
Found one! It certainly has been a while.

Now at 23/25
Previous posts: June 7th 2015, Feb 24th, Dec 30th, Dec 2nd, Nov 25th, Nov 3, Sept 30, mid august (5 mushies found within)

Perhaps I will get my final one before new year!?

KingShark
8th November 2015, 12:36 AM
I know this is an older forum but I feel like venting. According to my magic seedling I've logged in for 750 consecutive days. This does not account for the few times where I went 26 or 27 hours between log-ins and missed the reset and had to restart after 20-some or 30-some days.
When unique mushrooms were introduced I was finding 1 or 2 a week for a couple weeks then it got to 1 a month or so. Now I found one about a month maybe two months ago and that was the first I had seen in a good 6 months or more. I feel like I've been hunting for these things for years to complete a lousy quest and my magic seedling supports my feelings.
How is it that after all this time I have only managed to reap 18 of the unique shrooms? At this rate I'm figuring to maybe have the compete set by 2020? All for a lousy 100 rubies??
I understand they are supposed to be rare and there is some luck involved but this to me in unacceptable and needs to be address by those who write the codes for this part of the game.

Rentara
12th November 2015, 07:31 AM
There are several of us who still post updates. I think I speak for ER and a few of us when I say Rant Away! By all means.

Eleanor Rigby
13th November 2015, 05:54 PM
It took me roughly two YEARS to find all 25. (I was on 14 in Dec. 2013 and finally found #25 in April 2015.) After finding and cashing in those 25, I've just been finding the random ones and cashing them in on the Valley Map for needed mana or rubies. (8 rares for 20 rubies is the offer I wait for.) I've stopped posting when I find a new one, they seem to show up roughly weekly for me now, but one day earlier this week there were actually 2 on my map at once (!!) -- that was a first for me. Good luck, we've all been there.

Rentara
13th November 2015, 05:59 PM
They did warn us that the rare mushrooms become more rare as you get further down the list. But not seeing one for months at a time is... excessive, to say the least.

SnowLily.
23rd November 2015, 09:33 PM
One of our villager marked when she picked 24th mushroom and waited 6 months for the 25th to collect for the achievement. My opinion on that, a year or more to hunt the special mushrooms to collect 100 rubies is kind of ridiculous as if you think about it the 100 rubies are worthless. Not a big satisfaction for collecting them for a year or more.

Twinkletoe
24th November 2015, 04:32 PM
I haven't seen any for months, perhaps since last Spring. Then in the last week or so I found quite a few, then back to none. I don't even bother to save for all 25 since I can go so long without seeing any at all.

dragonholt
7th April 2016, 09:57 PM
At last, today, I collected my 25th mushroom and cashed in for 100 rubies. This is the first (and probably the only) time I will collect all 25. The 25th one has been extremely elusive

octopia
17th April 2016, 07:44 PM
At last, today, I collected my 25th mushroom and cashed in for 100 rubies. This is the first (and probably the only) time I will collect all 25. The 25th one has been extremely elusive

You are more patient than I am. I get stuck at around 12, then just can't resist trading them.

I did have a funny dream last night though ...

(Moon)
26th April 2016, 10:31 PM
I never intended to go for all 25 rarities but instead traded them in regularly. I was most surprised to find that I actually had 23 in the bag and was then sorely tempted to wait for the final two to appear. I went with a really good exchange though in the end. Belated congrats on getting your 25 Dragon.

RainyRain
9th June 2016, 05:48 PM
Well then.. today i found the last one! I found the 24th last October (typo in my last update)... seems a bit lengthy to me, but then again, they have all been ridiculously long in getting. When were the rare mushies introduced? spring 2014? Glad this is over for me - Sending mushy thoughts to the rest of you for those last few to appear!!!!

Now at 25/25

Clearly this needs to be adjusted. It is much more profitably for rubies AND xp to cash in every so often.

Previous posts: Oct 29th 2015, June 7th 2015, Feb 24th, Dec 30th, Dec 2nd, Nov 25th, Nov 3, Sept 30, mid august (5 mushies found within)

Eleanor Rigby
10th June 2016, 05:56 PM
When were the rare mushies introduced? spring 2014?

According to an earlier post of mine, I found my #14 in Dec. 2013, so they were introduced at least back in 2013.

And CONGRATS on finally finding #25!!!

bestellen
21st May 2017, 10:59 AM
I started playing in March and only have 16.

Miss_Melody
9th November 2018, 08:54 PM
I have just got my basket full up, I have used lot's, over time for extra mana. Now should I sell them for 100 rubies?

pam877
9th November 2018, 10:03 PM
I would Miss_Melody, then you can start collecting new ones for trades. I am one away form mine, congratulations!