PDA

View Full Version : [WORKING ON]dream world ##

mucha
2nd September 2013, 02:56 PM
in the estate it is impossible to select a single item so:
- to collect youd have to use the collect all button,
- its impossible to rotate objects.
(also it would be nice if i could hide deco from the village, but still have it show in the dream world (separate settings?))

mucha
2nd September 2013, 03:13 PM
forget the first, im just that blonde

Eleanor Rigby
2nd September 2013, 07:32 PM
Error in dreamworld:

I selected the Seal spell advantage (level 2) which offers +120 minutes for extra harvest time. The "Active Rewards" window reads:

"Harvest time window for the Seal of Returns increases by +2 minutes."

I sure HOPE it is +2 HOURS!!! :-)

--ER.

Sriyanna
2nd September 2013, 08:23 PM
Thank you Eleanor for that information. Please could you take a screen shot of the error and send it to support@miramagia.com so they can deal with it accordingly. It may only be a typing error

Rentara
3rd September 2013, 05:45 AM
ER, that happened to me, too, until I left the island and then went back to it. Then it said the correct time.

ElliBelliBean
6th September 2013, 12:00 AM
I noticed another glitch in the Dream World. When the lvl 2 chairs face east and south, you cannot sit on them. You end up under the chair.

Niknar
13th September 2013, 03:00 PM
Thank you ElliBelliBean for the information, could you please a screen shot of the error to support@miramagia.com, if you have not already done so.

(Moon)
15th September 2013, 09:36 PM
I noticed another glitch in the Dream World. When the lvl 2 chairs face east and south, you cannot sit on them. You end up under the chair.

That is hilarious Elli! Were there empty bottles lying around under the chairs too? ;)

mucha
6th January 2014, 08:54 PM
i actually sent a ticket about that few days after we got dream world in mira.

another bug "Decorative hanging basket (wall)" item does not fit on a wall, but im able to put it in the middle of the estate to just float in the air. my last contact with the support about this was exactly 1month ago (7126332)

mucha
13th February 2014, 11:33 PM
Hearts seat shows 0/0 and doesn't allow to sit on it when rotated.

mucha
1st March 2014, 10:17 AM
http://www.4shared.com/download/-0c7SMGNce/coveted_collectors_item.jpg?lgfp=3000
sitting on the sofa, next to it
(does anyone still check this thread?)