PDA

View Full Version : [Game Chat Moderator] ladygoob

ladygoob
29th August 2013, 12:47 AM
Hi Mira peeps my name is Lady Goobi and yes I'm married to the Goob lol I'm 24 we have no kids yet to speak of. I've been enjoying my time on Mira and wanted to increase my fun and became a chat supporter a little step into opening my shyness. You'll be seeing me around and I enjoying talking so just shoot me a message. see you there.

ladygoob
13th October 2014, 01:27 AM
UPDATE Hi everyone my name is still Lady Goobi I'm 25 no kids yes married, I've always in enjoyed my time as a moderator on miramagia It helps myself to open up to a bigger world I work as a aide in the real world at a hospital and in her i work to help strive a safer environment so if you are having issues don't hesitate to contact me in game plus i'm a great listener i do just love to talk it don't have to be something is wrong

ladygoob
27th October 2014, 08:23 AM
It was a great time being a supportor and a moderater I enjoyed every minute of it I have long debated on stepping down i felt that at this time i would need to devote to a more personal life to help myself i needed to do this but i will always be in the game and you will always have to to have a ear to listen