PDA

View Full Version : [Working On]Missing regularity bonus? ##

Tricky_Woo
4th April 2013, 07:53 PM
When logging in on a new day I receive my regularity bonus. When I get gold, the amount of gold appears over my avatar in-game and I can see it added to my total. I sometimes received what looked to be a garden ornament and a garden ornament picture appears on the login screen. But so far I have never been able to find a new garden ornament in my inventory. On those days I also do not see extra gold or xp or something else appear.

Can this be a bug or is there some way of finding out what I received that day?

hobgoblin
7th April 2013, 04:06 PM
Day 5 sees you gaining a seedling of your own, some subsequent days sees alterations to its' appearance. Check your garden inventory if you have not already found your own magic seedling.

Dervish1
11th April 2013, 08:13 PM
Other items can come in your spells areas, as well. I've not always been quick enough to spot them, but /something/ appears to happen each time.

dragonholt
11th April 2013, 11:52 PM
You can always enquire of support@miramagia.com . . . .although hovering over the regularity bonus icon will usually tell you what the bonus was for that day

Gabe
22nd April 2013, 03:21 PM
Can I ask why my regularity bonus reset to Day 1 today when I kept logging in every day?

JohnGalt
22nd April 2013, 09:34 PM
You can always enquire of support@miramagia.com . . . .although hovering over the regularity bonus icon will usually tell you what the bonus was for that day

Might as well send the report to devnul.

dragonholt
23rd April 2013, 11:08 PM
Gabe - ask support to check your account in case you have been affected by a bug in the regularity bonus welcome screen. the developers are working on it . . .the address is support@miramagia.com

sandmanic
26th April 2013, 08:42 PM
Might as well send the report to devnul.

JohnGalt support can be a very arduous and busy task, and it may sometimes seem like nothing is happening but I can assure you they do take the queries very serious and work very hard to find satisfactory resolutions and answers.

JohnGalt
5th June 2013, 02:06 PM
Can I ask why my regularity bonus reset to Day 1 today when I kept logging in every day?
Were they able to fix that for you?

Thisisme
6th June 2013, 11:53 PM
Mine reset while i was on holiday in Spain despite logging on every day, support answered me with an explanation about time zones making a difference as German time zone was different to UK time by 2 hours. I wrote back to say that as I was in Spain at the time my time zone was exactly the same as the German time zone. They did reset my bonus to what it should have been ( well almost) but I didn't get the additional bonuses I missed whilst it was wrong. I did agree to this as I was more concerned on getting my seedling to grow as I reached day 50.

JohnGalt
7th June 2013, 01:12 AM
Mine reset while i was on holiday in Spain despite logging on every day, support answered me with an explanation about time zones making a difference as German time zone was different to UK time by 2 hours. I wrote back to say that as I was in Spain at the time my time zone was exactly the same as the German time zone. They did reset my bonus to what it should have been ( well almost) but I didn't get the additional bonuses I missed whilst it was wrong. I did agree to this as I was more concerned on getting my seedling to grow as I reached day 50.So they didn't make you whole. Thanks for the reply.