View Full Version : Can't connect at the game

taratatix
25th February 2020, 08:46 PM
hi,
when I try to reach the following url :
https://s1.miramagia.com/game.php
I have the following message:
le plugin Adobe Flash a planté
but the flash player seems well installed on my pc and i have the latest version
any ideas?
thx

(Moon)
26th February 2020, 12:04 AM
Try closing the browser and reopening it. If that does not clear it, then you should try the usual - clear flash cache and cookies - just to be on the safe side. I usually find that I have to reinstall Flash Player which only takes a minute. Good luck!

Lucas21
26th February 2020, 07:04 AM
I agree with Moon, I have also faced this and solved it by closing the browser and reopening it.

Ali_Baba
8th December 2020, 09:29 PM
I can't connect on ANY mobile device since last week.

dragonholt
9th December 2020, 08:41 PM
The issue with the Companion App should be resolved now!

HazelSnow
15th December 2020, 03:01 PM
Hi Dragonholt !!! I just wanted to know now that the Flashplayer will be gone soon how is going to effect the game? Will the game be gone forever?

pam877
15th December 2020, 04:46 PM
HazelSnow the client will be the way forward for the game once flash is gone, if you have not downloaded it yet I recommend you do and try it, it allows you to play without flash.

(Moon)
15th December 2020, 08:12 PM
The Client is also much more reliable than the browsers. It only works with Windows though.

HazelSnow
15th December 2020, 08:35 PM
Un fortune I have Mac computer and it is not for Mac so that means I will lose the game ?

pam877
16th December 2020, 12:10 AM
I am trialing parallels and it works but it isn't free, (but it was easy) there may be some other virtual machines that you could try. My understanding though is there are no other plans for Mac operations so a virtual machine program is your best bet.

(Moon)
16th December 2020, 10:41 AM
There is one other option - you could pick up a second hand laptop with Windows? Or even a cheap new one. I think Mira is worth it. :cool:

HazelSnow
17th December 2020, 01:05 AM
I never heard of it, is it a card to put in the computer ?

pam877
17th December 2020, 10:18 AM
No HazelSnow it is a program that allows you to run Windows, along the lines of boot camp but you don't have to reboot when switching operating systems, if you search it or virtual machine for Mac it will come up and several other ones.