PDA

View Full Version : rubies

jacob1
2nd April 2019, 05:44 PM
rubies
Where are the rubies that promised us that they would move us when they closed our server or is it a hoax?:mad:

dragonholt
2nd April 2019, 09:58 PM
The automatic ruby transfer is underway. Your email addresses match between your closed server account and a surviving server account?

The Announcement (link) (https://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=10672&p=63303#post63303) made it clear that it would take a few days, and I understand a further announcement will be made when the rubies transfer process has been completed.

jacob1
3rd April 2019, 04:54 AM
the address is correct, ok wait a few days

jacob1
9th April 2019, 04:27 PM
Hello, it's Tuesday and we still have not received the rubies, but if I received a link to another game from the same company that gave me gold, but that was not what was said, then my question, rubies, for when?

heksie sylk
9th April 2019, 05:46 PM
The automatic ruby transfer is underway. Your email addresses match between your closed server account and a surviving server account?

The Announcement (link) (https://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=10672&p=63303#post63303) made it clear that it would take a few days, and I understand a further announcement will be made when the rubies transfer process has been completed.

I m also waiting for the rubies. Our village transfert to germany and nobody recieved the rubies yet. Please give us what was promissed

pam877
10th April 2019, 12:19 AM
The transfer process is underway and an announcement will be posted when it is completed. Your patience is appreciated.

Марина
10th April 2019, 02:08 AM
before server shutdown they promised to give rubies on April 1st. Until April 30, you can search for them. Already a third of the term has passed, I have not yet met players who would receive rubies. Who got the rubies from the private server?

pam877
10th April 2019, 02:24 AM
Марина (https://forum.miramagia.com/member.php?u=8381) please see the post above, the transfers are underway. It takes time.

Марина
10th April 2019, 02:25 AM
do we have to wait until April 30, so that you can say that the deadlines for the claim are out?

Марина
10th April 2019, 02:28 AM
Марина (https://forum.miramagia.com/member.php?u=8381) please see the post above, the transfers are underway. It takes time.

name the players or at least the country where the rubies have already transferred?

pam877
10th April 2019, 02:30 AM
The announcement post stated the transfers were expected to begin yesterday, it is an individual process, not one set amount for each player, factor in that each player's account needs checked for the amount and then that amount transferred, then multiply that by each player that moved on each server. Please be patient and when the rubies are transferred and you have questions then notify support.

Марина
10th April 2019, 02:40 AM
In one ad: automatic translation on April 1, and then until April 30 to search
in another ad: in full swing
write now: started yesterday and manually

so what promises to believe? and how long to wait and then ask?

Kapahoda
10th April 2019, 04:47 AM
my rubies have just been transferred.

Марина
10th April 2019, 05:11 AM
Hooray! and I finally got

silvercat
10th April 2019, 07:56 AM
Good morning ... my rubies have been credited ... thanks.

Morag
10th April 2019, 10:40 AM
I've got my rubies back! Thank you/

SnowLily.
10th April 2019, 12:27 PM
Thank you, received my rubies :)

Danie
11th April 2019, 12:48 AM
Thank you for my rubies \o/

dunkie
11th April 2019, 07:42 PM
Thank you for my rubies :o

Sarnia
12th April 2019, 04:05 PM
unfortunatelly no rubies
still waiting

please contact support so they can look into your situation DH

Crystall
13th April 2019, 05:56 AM
What about the Email with code, for the players that decided not to play miramagia anymore, but we prefer to play Rail Nation?

I have seen my Email every April day and I do not have received any news from you yet.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Do you already have an account in RailNation?

Sarnia
13th April 2019, 04:09 PM
I got my rubies. thanks a lot :rolleyes:

SnowLily.
13th April 2019, 07:46 PM
Just a note.

I don't have account with RailNation but I have receive the code.

dragonholt
14th April 2019, 09:06 AM
Yes, the code is sent to those emails which are not currently attached to a RainNation account . . as an encouragement to try the game.

Crystall
22nd April 2019, 04:22 AM
What about the Email with code, for the players that decided not to play miramagia anymore, but we prefer to play Rail Nation?

I have seen my Email every April day and I do not have received any news from you yet.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Do you already have an account in RailNation?

Yes, I have been playing Rail Nation for a long time.

Crystall
22nd April 2019, 04:31 AM
Yes, the code is sent to those emails which are not currently attached to a RainNation account . . as an encouragement to try the game.

So, if I have been playing Rail Nation since some years ago and I do not want to begin Miramagia since cero again, my precious rubies has gone with the wind?

:(Snif, snif, BUAAAHHHH!!! :( I want my rubies!

I have messaged you privately Crystall, asking for more information. I'll see what I can find out