PDA

View Full Version : all servers that will close (ALL UNITED)

yihan
31st January 2019, 02:58 PM
Hello
I am a player of the Spanish server, we have been playing for years and a lot of money invested, will we be given the opportunity to transfer our accounts to a server that works? Or simply delete the accounts without giving us any opportunity, I think we have the right to give us the opportunity to choose if we want to continue playing or leave, but that will be our decision, we delete miramagia calabaza (Spain)
We wait for your answer
Thank you
yihankara

jacob1
31st January 2019, 03:15 PM
Yihan exact, after so many years playing, spending time at least even money could merge with other servers, and do not delete the server Spanish...Jacob1

Crystall
31st January 2019, 03:30 PM
We are so sad and worried about the news of closure our Calabaza world.
What's next?
Will we able to transfer our accounts to other domain?
At least could we transfer our rubies?
Thanks in advance for your help.

MAFALDAS
31st January 2019, 03:44 PM
Hi.
I'm from the Spanish server, it seems unfair that they do not give us the option to change to another server, we have invested time and rubies in the game. Let's hope.

aireloewe
31st January 2019, 03:57 PM
They could let us continue playing on the German or English server. We are many who have been playing miramagia for years and would like to continue. They could group us in Spanish speaking valleys. I do not think it's so much to ask to keep our accounts

Evelynne
31st January 2019, 04:24 PM
Hi support,

We have been playing this game for years, and spend a lot of rubis. It's a shame to read the future close of some servers. We would like that our profiles will be move to English or German servers, to keep our achievments, items, transformations...
Another option would be to create a Valley, Gorge or World for Spanish players, to continue playing at least.

We hope you will reading our comments and help us to find a solution or compensation.

Thank you for all,

Evelynne

Crisjao
31st January 2019, 04:47 PM
Tal como o Mundo Pinho (PT) que também esta com aviso de fechar, seria uma boa ideia fundir tudo num só mundo. Um jogo -> um mundo. Língua oficial o Ingles. sem terminar contas e passando todas as contas para um unico mundo. Mais jogadores, menos despesa. e todos ficaria-mos contentes

English please on the forum :) thank you

Crisjao
31st January 2019, 04:49 PM
temos que nos unir, contra o fecho do jogo. Seja do PT, ES, FR, RU,..........

English please in the forum :) thank you

Dedal
31st January 2019, 04:56 PM
Hi. We would not like to lose what we have since we have been playing here in Calabaza a lot. Please relocate to another server. Thank you.

yihan
31st January 2019, 05:09 PM
thanks Crisjao
As you say we must join the servers that are going to close, hopefully give us a quick solution, and right now we do not know whether to go with our account or leave it as it will disappear

yihan
31st January 2019, 05:15 PM
você deve escrever em inglês, não leia em outro idioma

Romashka
31st January 2019, 06:02 PM
Company Travian Games, please support the Russian players!
We played on this server for 7 years. Please save it or at least transfer all Russian-speaking players to the COM server!!!

Ali_Baba
31st January 2019, 06:06 PM
Sería bueno si hubieran responsables los que respondieron.

Shumway
31st January 2019, 06:09 PM
Of course I totally agree.

Romashka
31st January 2019, 06:16 PM
sad to throw the game (( is there a technical possibility to transfer several players to an english or german server?

ksukrasava
31st January 2019, 06:46 PM
Уважаемая компания Травиан!!!! Спасибо Вам огромное за игру! играю 7 лет, всякое бывало, но все супер!!!!Огромная просьба от всех игроков РОССИИ, сохраните нам игру! переведите нас на другой сервер, мы согласны! мы не можем вот так чтоб все закончилось, поддержите нас!! )

Romashka
31st January 2019, 06:59 PM
Уважаемая компания Травиан!!!! Спасибо Вам огромное за игру! играю 7 лет, всякое бывало, но все супер!!!!Огромная просьба от всех игроков РОССИИ, сохраните нам игру! переведите нас на другой сервер, мы согласны! мы не можем вот так чтоб все закончилось, поддержите нас!! )

Dear Travian company !!!! Thank you so much for the game! I have been playing for 7 years, everything happened, but everything is super !!!! A huge request from all players of RUSSIA, save us the game! transfer us to another server, we agree! we can not like that so that everything is over, support us !! )

Storna2
31st January 2019, 07:02 PM
Целиком и полностью поддерживаю предыдущих ораторов!!! Неплохо бы перевести наши персонажи с "Земляной шишки" на любой другой сервер, чтобы мы продолжили наше неспешное и нужное обществу сельскохозяйственное производство, а также философские разговоры о смысле бытия на деревенских завалинках.

English in the forum please :) thank you

Romashka
31st January 2019, 07:09 PM
write in English otherwise we will be banned

Storna2
31st January 2019, 07:11 PM
Целиком и полностью поддерживаю предыдущих ораторов!!! Неплохо бы перевести наши персонажи с "Земляной шишки" на любой другой сервер, чтобы мы продолжили наше неспешное и нужное обществу сельскохозяйственное производство, а также философские разговоры о смысле бытия на деревенских завалинках.

I fully support the previous speakers!!! It would be nice to transfer our characters from the "Earth cone" to any other server, so that we continue our unhurried and necessary for society agricultural production, as well as philosophical conversations about the meaning of being on the village rubble.

denis2004
31st January 2019, 07:26 PM
Hello, we've spent years playing the game. Invested time and money and now we are left with nothing at all it seems. I believe there must be a solution of transferring willing players to English or German worlds. Some of us know English, some - German so you can conduct a poll and then make transfer. In the farewell letter you mention that you don't want to make it ending sadly but you actually do this. So please find a solution to transfer willing players to active worlds preferebly with all their earnings (nearly 2500 rubies is quite a fortune for me to say nothing about magic potions, mushrooms and lottery tickets). And I believe I will be supported bu hundreds of players from the Russian community.

Umanta
31st January 2019, 07:28 PM
I don't want to say goodbye to the game! We've been together for years! Give players from Russia the opportunity to continue playing their favorite character!!!

Morag
31st January 2019, 09:09 PM
We do not want to say good bye to the game! Perhaps our accounts could be transfered to another servers?

yihan
31st January 2019, 09:22 PM
Hello
I speak on behalf of all the servers that are going to close, we have invested a lot of time, money, effort to play and have fun, meet friends.
we only ask that all our accounts be changed to the German or English server, we just want to play and have fun as we have done so far.
We believe that closing that opportunity is unfair. As the server of EE. UU will join the server in English, we want our European servers to join
we are waiting for an answer
Thank you on behalf of ALL THE PLAYERS OF MIRAMAGIA.

YIHANKARA

kronos
31st January 2019, 09:31 PM
It is not fair that we have spent money buying rubies so that now they leave us lying down, the most just thing would be to at least locate us in another server so as not to lose everything that we have included the rubies. What a good money we brought them and filled their pockets. :mad:

aireloewe
31st January 2019, 09:34 PM
Hello
I speak on behalf of all the servers that are going to close, we have invested a lot of time, money, effort to play and have fun, meet friends.
we only ask that all our accounts be changed to the German or English server, we just want to play and have fun as we have done so far.
We believe that closing that opportunity is unfair. As the server of EE. UU will join the server in English, we want our European servers to join
we are waiting for an answer
Thank you on behalf of ALL THE PLAYERS OF MIRAMAGIA.

YIHANKARA
https://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=2211
They already merged the servers of the USA and those of England on June 19, 2013. I think we deserve the same opportunity. We are many who want to continue playing miramagia I think it would not cost so much and it would not be a great sacrifice to transfer our accounts to a German or English server. Thank you.

https://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=22116825

kronos
31st January 2019, 09:34 PM
It is not fair that we have spent money buying rubies so that now they leave us lying down, the most just thing would be to at least locate us in another server so as not to lose everything that we have included the rubies. What a good money we brought them and filled their pockets. :mad:

aireloewe
31st January 2019, 09:42 PM
Они уже объединили серверы США и Англии 19 июня 2013 года. Я думаю, что мы заслуживаем такую же возможность. Многие из нас хотят продолжать играть в Мирамагию. Думаю, это не будет стоить так дорого, и это не будет большой жертвой для переноса наших аккаунтов на немецкий или английский сервер. Мы создали ветку для того, чтобы на него поступали жалобы на международном уровне uniroso, с тем чтобы выяснить, подтверждают ли они между нами все, что они делают. Спасибо.
https://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=2211

Lealtad
31st January 2019, 09:44 PM
I like to play at Miramagia and I want to continue playing. Please !!!

Lealtad
31st January 2019, 09:45 PM

Arcoiris
31st January 2019, 09:51 PM

Hello, I am a player of the Spanish server, because they can not transfer our accounts to the English or German server, instead of leaving us lying down ?. I think they give very bad image acting in this way.

floromaxisa
31st January 2019, 10:24 PM
yes it would be nice if we could still play, whatever the country !

megamari
31st January 2019, 11:05 PM
Hello, I am a player of the Spanish server, I request you transfer our accounts to the English or German server, because they have communicated to us they close Miramagia in our country. It's not something new, they have already made a fusion of USA-UK server. Thank you.

Danie
31st January 2019, 11:08 PM
Hello,
In 2013 the merger of US and UK servers occurred on the international server. The same should happen with the servers that will close now. We deserve the same opportunity!
I am a player of the Brazil server and would like to have the chance to transfer my account to the server .com without major losses.
Travian Games Help us, please!
Thank you!

More informations about the merger in 2013 https://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=2211

Danie
31st January 2019, 11:26 PM
Hello,
In 2013 the merger of US and UK servers occurred on the international server. The same should happen with the servers that will close now. We deserve the same opportunity!
I am a player of the Brazil server and would like to have the chance to transfer my account to the server .com without major losses.
Travian Games Help us, please!
Thank you!

More informations about the merger in 2013 https://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=2211

silvercat
31st January 2019, 11:31 PM

Леда
1st February 2019, 03:56 AM
Я присоединяюсь и также прошу реализовать возможность переноса аккаунта на другой сервер. Какой это будет сервер, один общий для всех закрытых серверов с англоязычным интерфейсом или на какой-то из оставшихся - это неважно.
----
I join and also ask you to implement the ability to transfer your account to another server. What is to be the server, one is common to all private servers with an English interface or any of the rest - it doesn't matter.

Леда
1st February 2019, 03:58 AM
I join and also ask you to implement the ability to transfer your account to another server. What is to be the server, one is common to all private servers with an English interface or any of the rest - it doesn't matter.

Russia

Romashka
1st February 2019, 04:57 AM
We are ready to pay in rubies or in another way within reasonable limits. If merging is impossible, then is there any way to somehow ease the game from scratch on your server? populate all Russians in one region, open a map of the region and another that is not too difficult for developers

notice our dedication to the game Miramagia

Shumway
1st February 2019, 06:08 AM
Some players in game chat say that they can start from beginning, they just ask to transfer the main things somehow: rubies, unique decor, clothes, amount of rituals and so on.

It may be some special code, which they can use on new account.
Or it may be some request, so, only really active players will move.

It's not too many really active players in fact.

moanne
1st February 2019, 06:32 AM
Hello,
Same for the french servers (there's two and both are closing).
I play Miramagia since the beginning in 2011, I'm very sad my favourite game is closing :( and would love to continue playing on an international server.
Since the team already merged England and USA servers, we know it's doable, so why not an EU server ?

Romashka
1st February 2019, 06:41 AM
You can make one code the same for all. For example: 10-20 rituals, a set of resources, open map of the region.
Then give us activate this code by following the link.

Romashka
1st February 2019, 07:09 AM
You can make one code the same for all. For example: 10-20 rituals, a set of resources, open map of the region.
Then give us activate this code by following the link.

first we register on the server com, and then you give us the code to restore resources and progress, or at least part of them ?

AliceNice
1st February 2019, 07:43 AM
Please combine 9 European servers into one! We don't want to leave the game!!!
We don't want to lose game progress!!!!!

The link to the petition from the Russian players: https://www.change.org/p/travian-games-gmbh-wilhelm-wagenfeld-straße-22-80807-munich-germany-просьба-travian-games-поддержать-русских-игроков-miramagia

The High Council
1st February 2019, 07:47 AM
Good morning, Miramagians!

First, I want to ask for your understanding that with the many tickets, Facebook messages and forum postings it takes a while to get round to everything, so sorry for the wait.

Note: I've merged the several threads that were started regarding the announced closure of separate game worlds. It's much easier to keep track and to reply to your questions in one combined thread. Naturally, it comes down to mostly the same questions for all of you. :)

Speaking for the whole Miramagia team, we're also very sad that we'll have to let go these game worlds. All of us truly love the game and of course, we also play private accounts on various game worlds. So we can absolutely relate to you being upset and disappointed after yesterday's news.
We're going to great lengths to keep the magic of this game alive and we're just as sad as you are that for some domains we've reached the end of the road of what's possible. We expected you to be asking for server merges or account transfers and here is some official information we want to share with you:

As a background, few years ago, some very small game worlds were merged with the current COM game world.
The transfer of individual accounts involves many technical obstacles and would require extensive development work; large parts of the code would have to be rebuilt and revised. Also, the former method is no longer functional due to the enormous changes that the game has undergone in recent years.
We are proud of the long life of Miramagia and the success we have had with the game and its special community. As a game that serves a rather small niche, rather than targeting a broad mass of players, we had to work on many of those achievements with a small team.*

Please understand that we can not afford this huge development effort with the limited resources we have available.
We are well aware of how much time and love have gone into your accounts and we regret that we can not provide a solution for an account transfer.

We know this is very disappointing news for you and we're really sorry that there is no way for us to grant you a method to keep your accounts alive.

As for what's going to happen to your rubies, we know that this question is very important to you. Of course, we want to provide you with a fair and generous solution, still we are also bound to legal restrictions.
So I'd like to ask you for some patience. Currently, our options are still being reviewed and you'll receive information in the game as soon as everything is settled and we can provide you with absolutely reliable information about the process planned.
But generally speaking, transferring rubies between different domains is tricky for legal reasons, so we'll have to investigate such requests individually. Once the official information in the game has been published, you're welcome to contact support and we'll see what we can do in your case.

For now, I can at least give you a hint that we won't let go of these game worlds without a proper good-bye party. The last weeks should be a time to remember, so you'll never forget about Miramagia! And of course, if you want to keep playing, you can always start an account on Cone bush or on one of the German game worlds. The communities there will be happy to welcome you!

On a personal note, I'd suggest to you that you take some screenshots of your favourite decorated islands and villages as souvenirs. Of course, you're welcome to also share them here in the forum so we'll all have a memory of the stunningly creative work you did!

Kind regards,
The High Council
and the whole Miramagia team

FOUKS
1st February 2019, 08:37 AM
I also support all players in Miramagiya.And also want to stay on any active server English or German,fully with aqom and resources.I do not want to close such a wonderful game.No matter how much I was looking for in the Internet a similar game-do not find.

Romashka
1st February 2019, 09:13 AM
there are no more goals in the game ((What is the point of playing for two more months? Will there be compensation when registering on a new server? Or do not hope? Which server will live longer: German or com?

silvercat
1st February 2019, 09:41 AM
Would it be possible to create a single server with all players IT, RU, PT, BR, PL, NL, FR, ES?

Morag
1st February 2019, 09:55 AM
For now, I can at least give you a hint that we won't let go of these game worlds without a proper good-bye party. The last weeks should be a time to remember, so you'll never forget about Miramagia!
Oh yes! Party is exactly what we all need after the news like that! We are losing our accounts, we are suggested to start from the very beginning and we are not offered any refund for our rubies and premium offers. Really, it's a reason to make a party!

You promise some bonuses and surprises during the last weeks, but what are they for if the account is going to be deleted?!

I'm very, very upset. And angry.

Wedwey_Magginer
1st February 2019, 10:57 AM
I would also very much like all servers to be merged and accounts not to be deleted.
For the company it will also be profitable, players from 9 servers, playing on one, will be able to cover the cash costs of this server.

Some Russian players write that they are ready to donate to the game...

Romashka
1st February 2019, 12:34 PM
we have already photographed the decor, what to do the remaining time - 2 months? All resources, fertilizers, rides, mushrooms, crops - all is useless. What can we expect until March 31? I would like to quickly find out the final decision to make my own.

Danie
1st February 2019, 01:35 PM
We do not want to lose our accounts!

Please transfer our resources and transformations to another server.
We can even start with level 1 as long as our transformations remain intact.

The few players on each server will become many if they are united!

Glamour
1st February 2019, 01:48 PM
Hi. I am a Spanish player in miramagia (Pumpkin) since 2012, you can imagine the number of transformations and achievements accumulated and not to mention the rubies ... I love this game and they have told us that they close the game, they do not give us a solution to locate us in any other server, all the accumulated is lost and tbm the continue playing in Miramagia, you can not leave people like that! Gentlemen, I do not think you realize the negative publicity that you are creating. Now I am talking to all the Miramagia players, DO NOT BUY RUBIS, DO NOT SPEND MONEY, because at any moment it can happen to you and you will be left with nothing.
Sorry for the inconvenience but it is so much the pain and indignation that I have that I have not been able to shut up and only have left me this means to be able to express myself.

NikolGrey
1st February 2019, 02:18 PM
Playing this game, we have invested in it in the first place a piece of his soul.
We've been together for years, and now we're losing everything that happened before. Some of us started playing a long time ago, some recently. How many of us, such players are not willing to part with a favorite game that has become so dear? Of course, very, very much. It is too sad to lose everything that was acquired by overwork. To lose those friends that we have found in the vast Miramagia. Friends for whom we will return again and again to the game.
So why can't we all move to another server? Yes, it will be unusual and new. Yes, with other players we will share the language barrier, but we will have one thing in common-love for this game. And for the sake of the game we will overcome this barrier, is not it?

yihan
1st February 2019, 04:56 PM
Hello
Can someone explain to me why the miramagia servers are closed? ACCORDING TO THE PROGRAMMERS (miramagia) we are MANY to unify the server, but we are VERY FEW to keep the game open.
Is someone explaining this?
YIHANKARA ( SERVER SPANISH)

Crisjao
1st February 2019, 06:03 PM
Como costumamos dizer, a união faz a força. pelo menos alguma coisa nos terão que dizer. Estou no jogo desde o inicio Miramagia mundo Pinho (PT/BR). e acabar assim..........

English please in the Forum :) thank you

Du Vamp
1st February 2019, 06:28 PM
Que usem de magia,e fundam nossos mundos,como jogadora,estou triste e não acho justo acabarem assim como assim,repensem nossa situação anos a fio nos dedicando ao jogo!!!!

English please om the forum :) thank you

ksukrasava
1st February 2019, 06:40 PM
пожалуйста!!!! оставьте нас, РОССИЯ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 лет игры - это целая жизнь!!!!!!!!

English please in the forum:) thank you!

Acaça
1st February 2019, 06:51 PM
Sou do Mundo Pinho (PT), fiquei muito triste com a notícia. Tem que ter outra solução, pra não acabar com o jogo. Fundir todos os mundos. É lamentável esse tipo de situação. Precisamos de um outro tipo de resolução.

ksukrasava
1st February 2019, 07:16 PM
нас брошенных много!!!! в итоге мы должны победить! оставьте нас, соедините с английским сервером!!!

English please in the Forum :) thank you

The High Council
1st February 2019, 10:32 PM
Hello once again,

I understand that you are all very upset, sad or angry - all of those feelings are quite natural in this situation! We appreciate you telling us what you feel and think.

For all of us working on the game, it is much more than 'just a job'. Having to take this decision wasn't easy at all, not from some management point of view but from a personal perspective.
We do know how attached players are to their accounts, even identifying with their Miramagian alter ego; we know how real friendships have grown - even long-term relationships and marriages have resulted from players meeting in the game. It has become a social net for many of you. Knowing this is heavy on our hearts, too. :(

However, I'm sure that those of you who have developed real friendships will carry on meeting each other online or for real, even without Miramagia as a meeting point!

As mentioned earlier today, you'll receive detailed information about those topics related to rubies as soon as everything is finalized (this should be published in about two weeks).

The question of transferring accounts or merging game worlds is a difficult one which was discussed at length in the game team.
In essence what seems to be 'simple' at first glance turned out to be much more complicated than anticipated. It is very sad and disappointing even for us, but we won't be able to develop an option to move accounts or merge worlds.

I hope you'll have a relaxing weekend nonetheless.
Kind regards,
The High Council
(Spokesperson for the game team)

Danie
2nd February 2019, 02:45 AM
Which servers will not be closed?

If our account can not be transferred, may at least our rubies be!

Romashka
2nd February 2019, 03:20 AM
How much longer will Maramagia exist? Which server will last longer: German or com? Will this not happen on the new server? Is there a future for the game? how long will it last?

jacob1
2nd February 2019, 04:44 PM
seen is that the suggestions are useless to anyone who has already made a decision and everything else does not care, who will offer us? some rubies if we go to some of the worlds that stay? for what? to start again ... Do not come with a fair closing, it will be fair for you since they do not see benefit but do not want me to see what they think about the players because that is totally false .. really very disappointed with those who carry the game and with certain players who have zero solidarity

Arikel
3rd February 2019, 01:12 PM
I've been in Bucaneve since September 1, 2011 and also join your plea :(

lori14
3rd February 2019, 07:23 PM
almost two months are left to close the server, there is time to find a satisfactory solution for everyone. Think about it!

lori14
Bucaneve

Siegunda
5th February 2019, 10:34 PM
I hope that Miramagia owners and supervisors will automatically

(a)send the rubies we bought to have more comfortable play on "foreign servers", to the new server and game figure of those who accept to continue playing Miramagia
(b)get a choice of the server we want to be migrated to (English flag or German flag, in the email we should receive)
(c)retain our names we used on the 'foreign' servers or have a distinction mark added to our names should the same name exist already on the server we move to
(d)send to our new server the special flags and the pig we received when Travians was closed and their players were moved to Miramagia
(e)send to our new server all items like decoration, clothes, hair that we bought with rubies and also all gifts other players spent rubies for to have a special gift they offered to another player
(f) reward players who accept to migrate: not just with extra rubies added to those we didn't spend on the 'old' server but also with specially designed gifts, clothing, dreamworld furniture, and with game advantages. Such as: all buildings start at level 5 --or 5 levels are added when a player has already begun on the 'new' server-- , field cleared to the level it had on the old server on the day we migrated to the new one, plenty of gold to work with and enough mana to start organising gifts, house and tree changes, remodelling our dragon, .... and I think there should be extra rubies for every transformation a player made on a 'foreign' server: in recognition of their assiduity over many years through 1 or 5 or 20 or more transformations.... etc.

At this point I have to make a request that many players have voiced over the years.

Not every player using a non-English or non-German server is a national of that 'foreign' server and is fluent in that foreign language.
The greatest difficulties and painful misunderstandings can happen when Miramagia offers in-game information and other text as an image instead of as a coded entity to be highlighted, copied and pasted thus allowing online translation programs to help us communicate or understand.

We do want contact with "The Wide World In Friendship": that is why we are on 'foreign' servers. Our life is made nearly impossible when we can't use online translation programs to read what a text is all about; this not only spoils the fun but can create frustration at the mildest and anger at worst, in those who have to cope with such text appearing in the game's browser and having to react in the correct way to this text.

This problem of having an image instead of unicode points to communicate with players acts, to a certain extend, against cementing international contacts, understanding, tolerance and friendships.
I hope that Miramagia organisers will change images of texts to highlight-copy enabled text.

With those observations made and requests posted, I think it will work out well to have players from so many nations together on the English or German servers.
I wish us all pleasure in being together, with tolerance, patience and friendship everywhere.

My greetings to you all, and specially to my friends I have known in the many 'foreign' Miramagia lands ... :)

Siegunda
6th February 2019, 01:45 AM
I play Miramagia on different servers because I like to meet people from many different countries.
But many servers are closing down.
It is so sad, it reminds me of the difficult time all players had when Travians closed down: we lost benefits that we bought with real money, we lost the diamonds that we bought to get these benefits, and we lost many friends who were unable to start a different game called Miramagia because it takes too much time to advance.

I have friends here who won't go to a different server because they don't speak the language. Some players don't want to start at the beginning of a game in a foreign language because on the Russian server they have played for many years and have had many transformations. When players are so advanced they don't want to start right at the very very slow and small beginning.

In another part of this English forum I have asked for help regarding the language used for information texts on Miramagia: many panels show an image of a text. This means that we can't copy the words and paste them into a translation program, or use them to search for things. I don't have a Russian keyboard and can't search for names of villages to vist, and do other things where I have to write something. It would be good to copy text and paste into panels... I dislike this text problem because I don't find help to understand at the moment I need to understand; and I make mistakes or I can't do actions because I don't know what I should do. I'm sure this will be a problem for many players from the Russian (and the other foreign languages) server when they go to the English server. A problem that is so easy to remove in the interest of player happiness with the game and in the interest of international support!
Specially I don't want to lose the rubies I have bought with the help of my bank account; the decorations and clothes etc that needed rubies, the gifts I bought with rubies to send to my many friends on this server.

I also asked that players will receive some benefits to encourage us to continue playing Miramagia.
I hope some or all of my requests are adapted or made into reality for all the players who want to play on the English server (or maybe on the German server??). Programming these benfits and support is easy; this will give pleassure to players who migrate to a new server.

To all my friends who read this: I think of you and hope you'll add me to your friend list on the new server.Peace, Love and Happiness to you :)

SnowLily.
6th February 2019, 03:42 PM
Siegunda, how many years ago last time i saw that name, hmm 4 or 5 back in Travians. Yes, that was hard to hear the game was closing and we were set to start here (by our choice) with a penny compare to hundreds we invest.

I hope the developers with prepare a much better welcome gift to migrates then we received.

I would add to your posts an idea:

How about to open extra chats for the corresponding closing servers and hire mods in those languages to help migrants or new comers?

Siegunda
7th February 2019, 06:26 PM
Oh, SnowLili !:)
yes that's a long time ago since we lived happily in our village, roaming through the forbidden area, checking out sheep, dealing with a ferryman and leppies and Greek gods, and having a lot of wonderful fun doing things together including great parties with online music for genning :D.

True we migrated to Miramagia, most because we wanted to stay close to friends in a game rather than by email. I was happy to meet many friends here and see names I noticed for many years in "that village": fun and friendship even without getting to know each other deeply well. It facillitatedstarting here although the compensation for migrating was a slap, below par. I hope that for this migration we'll get correct compensation of what we spent this last year on our server, and some better reward than we Travs had when migrating to Mira.

It'll be the same slow start and trying to get to know people now --- I dislike strongly to my player level starting at 1. At the moment i still haven't the time to play for hours every day, but I do expect that the work and money I like most of my Mira friend put into playing on those dying servers will be reimbursed. So that I have what I need when my family can be happy without me being available non stop so that I can be back to my normal Mira presence :)
I have responsibilities but this will improve greatly after summer.

For the moment I am very unhappy about the threat of losing what I managed to get together, on the closing servers.
I want to migrate the decorations and gifts I worked to buy and my rubies returned that I used to buy gifts for friends, decorations for villages and houses, even some special clothes for a special Mira party. In fact all the points I wrote abovewhich people have voiced are quite valid, deserve more than thinking about and definitely more than dismissal.

Yes! A chat in non-English and non-German would help players coming from other langues servers, the support they had in national chats could be reinstated quite easily now because chat mods know what needs to be watched and they know how to help without upsetting players, on the .com and/or .de server or where ever players might chose to play.
I can't help most players as I use online translation as I only lived studied and worked where English, French and German were spoken.

Snow, let's keep in touch, Im on every existing server and will be until they get closed... Hugs :)

Ariel Gall
8th February 2019, 02:30 PM
I fully agree with you dear SnowLily and Siegunda, and also support the idea of ​​a separate chat for Italians, Russian Spaniards and French - these are just 4 additional chat rooms, especially since the edge chats and questions are almost not used.
*Now there is a process of settling on English and German servers, those who do not expect anything good and are ready to start over .... and they simply cannot find each other, since they register another English-speaking nickname, for example, I have Eriol in Russian and Italian. here I am Ariel Gall and you will not read the same in your language and you will not understand that it is me !!!
In addition, the problem with the German servers is that there is no connection between them, 1-2-3-4-5 !!! and our people live on everyone and invite their friends there; as a result, we get a small circle of those who have been invited — and all the old friends from the Russian or Italian server no longer communicate with each other, after all!
Therefore, I would like to offer the German brethren to implement the possibility of moving from server to server with all the "pies and suitcases" - let's at least one server (Fanfarenschilf for example) populate with foreigners and make there edge-Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.
then at least somehow it will be possible to seeand not to all fall into black melancholy from the loss of hundreds of friends

!!!we are determined )))

Elena
9th February 2019, 05:00 AM
Dear friends,
I have a question: is it possible to transfer my character named Pont from Russian server to English server? I'll be very grateful for answer.
Elena.

moanne
9th February 2019, 09:46 AM
Hello Elena,
That's what everybody on the closing servers is asking/pleading for, but Miramagia team don't want to do it, they say it's too difficult :(

Turbotine
11th February 2019, 12:47 AM
.Hello to all,

This game is dying, suffering from an incurable disease, lack of money. Hope gives life, every human being hangs on it. Will the spark happen? ... The deadline is near... The unknown is before us and the memories of the beautiful encounters made in memory.
On this waiter, there would have been so many beautiful things to accomplish!!! However, an investment has been made and it would be fair for it not to go into nothingness and come back to us without having to beg for what we owe. Great kiss and good luck for new adventures.

The Seagull
11th February 2019, 04:50 AM
Good evening, I'm a French player, my question is for devellopeurs directly!
I understand that it is not possible to transfer our accounts.
But what I do not understand is the legal difficulty with rubies ???
Regardless of the country they were either bought or earned, how is it a problem that credited to another server ??

Crisjao
18th February 2019, 10:25 PM
As we say, a union does force. At least something in the times to say. There is no game since the beginning of the world Miramagia Pinho world (PT / BR). and end up like this ..........

Ласочка
20th February 2019, 12:14 AM
What are the names of people who rush into your house, throw you naked out onto the street, take everything away from you and say that they feel very sorry ?? all that you have earned, achievements, decor, clothes, they just put in their bags, and you go and start from scratch, is it called now painlessly ?? What did they do to make it painless ?? nothing, because this is the easiest way))) and register in English and German server, we can start from scratch without their help, but how do they help ?? in any way, only they repeat all the time that they are sorry ?? I do not believe!!
and their parties and shortened festivals are just ridicule, because we will not be able to apply this decor anymore, it will die with our accounts in a month ..

Mar_08
23rd February 2019, 01:09 PM
Hello,
I have a question that torments me. What will happen to my premiums? I have some premium for many years, what will I lose? What person thinks that is morally reasonable?
Please respect the premiums, it is as easy to transfer as the rubies and just as fair and necessary.
Greetings.

moanne
27th February 2019, 05:44 AM
[...]and their parties and shortened festivals are just ridicule, because we will not be able to apply this decor anymore, it will die with our accounts in a month ..

I completely agree with you, especially for the mockup festivals with no minigames, so that we can only buy things we'll lose one month from now... That's ridiculous and meaningless !
Plus to me it feels more like the team is taunting us :
"Look how it is great and fun playing Miramagia... but you can't have it (anymore) !"

vik-shpan
11th March 2019, 07:14 AM
Dear developers! Hear the cry of the soul of your players! Please make at least a Russian-speaking chat in the game.

moanne
30th March 2019, 07:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXEPi7cnJ08

Ariel Gall
1st April 2019, 06:41 AM
early morning alon (da solo) angelo in Bucaneve-citi

https://snag.gy/XDeRiW.jpg

good bye-addio bucaneve e ciaoo a tutti

Ariel Gall
1st April 2019, 06:47 AM
You accept us as poor immigrants in America, we, with the closure of our server, lose all our achievements, rubies spent on it, and premium features that are also purchased for rubies-OK ...
But we cannot even communicate in general chat, it runs so fast and many of your idioms and phraseology are not clear.
We want, no, we demand the ability to communicate with friends from other villages and valleys. We are ready to give up a couple of festivals for this ..
To do this, you need to make room chat for everyone (as a private chat), to add 10-20 people to it, we do not think that this is such a technical difficulty for one server. Please try to understand us, we think that new European and old English players will like it.

Ariel Gall
1st April 2019, 06:59 AM
poor immigrants in America, this is really very similar to how refugees crossed the sea to find themselves in a foreign country, where no one knows your language, and a small bag with family jewels (rubies) is all you can get from the management company ...

Ласочка
1st April 2019, 01:07 PM
Dear Travian Company
It is a pity that you never want to hear us.
I think that you should do to all players who were expelled from their own servers and who moved to German and English servers, compensation in rubies, for example, those 8000 rubies that you gave for a month and took to yourselves with the closure of servers. We could restore the premium features, and part of the decor. Probably it will be right.
We play different games - Travian Legends, Rail Nation, Miramagia, and everywhere we communicate with other players, and many are outraged by this ending.
Even in real life, refugees are compensated ..

Please be kind hear us all

Ласочка
1st April 2019, 02:35 PM
and please we don't want to think that Travian company discredits itself

jacob1
1st April 2019, 03:17 PM
bye bye miramagia calabaza

Crisjao
1st April 2019, 09:50 PM
the Pine world is over, now it is left for the reward. Something from our previous account. It was a sad farewell, but like everything, one day will end ........

SnowLily.
10th April 2019, 01:13 AM
I am just curious and wonder if the developers will give any welcome gift to the players of the lost Mira Worlds? I know how it feels to loose well played account and loose it in a click of a finger. I did played some of the lost servers (not as much as the others) and at the moment of the announcement of closing the server it felt like a shock to many, many did or don't want to believe it is happening. Very sad.

The 8000 rubies on dying server and the counted last days did not made anyone happy or celebrate as there is nothing to celebrate, it hurts actually.

Players migrate to com or german with nothing except facing well height players. It would be nice to receive a welcome gift to regenerate at least some loss and help to speed lvl for those who lost dozens of transorms etc.

Just my opinion and thought.

Марина
10th April 2019, 02:10 AM
Has someone already got the rubies?

Morag
10th April 2019, 10:39 AM
I am just curious and wonder if the developers will give any welcome gift to the players of the lost Mira Worlds?

They only agreed to return the rubies we had on the 12th of February(((

SnowLily.
10th April 2019, 12:25 PM
Very pity. I thought developers will be a bit more generous for the players who invest years in their game. Oh well.