PDA

View Full Version : Susie's Maze Error?

Tang
21st June 2018, 10:49 AM
Hi Folks! I wasn't sure where to post this, so this was the Open Space by default.

I'm working on the Maze and about the 6th level in I found this: 6278
How are we to get to the mask if it is isolated in a loop?

Imoen
21st June 2018, 04:29 PM
Oops! Strangely the game placed a mask in that inaccessable loop.
I had that happen last year, too. It can't be helped, Tang, just leave that maze and enter a new one to collect more. :)

ksnowpuff
22nd June 2018, 03:27 AM
How do you leave that maze? i have one like it, i can't get to the right side?

(Moon)
22nd June 2018, 08:54 AM
Maze instruction thread: click here. (http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=9026)

There are a few difficult mazes solved in the help thread. I think that will show you better than I can explain. Goodluck! :)

Help thread: click here (http://forum.miramagia.com/showthread.php?t=9052&p=56645&viewfull=1#post56645)

ksnowpuff
23rd June 2018, 04:06 AM
Help! Can't go to the right side.6281

Tang
23rd June 2018, 08:18 AM
Thanks, Imoen. That's what I did. I just hated to leave the mask - and any premium - behind.

I realise that the mazes are computer generated, and I love playing them, but this was silly! ;)

Tang
23rd June 2018, 08:20 AM
ksnowpuff - Sometimes, that's the way these work. I have had mazes in previous years that are closed off on both sides, and only the middle third is available. If there is no pathway, then there is no premium, either. No loss. :)

Tang
23rd June 2018, 08:28 AM
How do you leave that maze? i have one like it, i can't get to the right side?

Exiting is simple, but uses a lot of energy from where I am standing in the Maze. Use the link from (Moon) to get help. ;)
As for yours, you are standing in the exit block. It will be necessary to go Left then up and over (cross your own path) to get back to the 'T-intersect' above that block. Again, use the link from (Moon). ;)

darkage
13th August 2018, 03:24 AM
Just leave that maze and enter a new one lol