Thread: Buying Alchemy Quest supplies

Buying Alchemy Quest supplies

When I click the Sorcerer's Shoppe link to go to buy the plants and vials I need for the puzzle, it will only load the plants in the purchase list. I have to buy them, and either close it and click the same button to have it go back to the Shoppe to load the vial I need in the purchase list and then buy it, or I have to buy the plants, close that type of inventory, open the mixed goods, and manually put the vial in, then buy it.

I say it is a bug, as it used to populate the buying list with everything I needed to compete the Alchemy puzzle, but it has not done this for some time, since even before the restructuring of the Sorcerer's Shoppe interface. Is there a way for this to be solved by the programmers? Or is it, now that the interface has been changed, mixed sorts of goods can never, ever be on the list at the same time?

I know, I can also buy up a supply of vials and avoid this happening, but my question and concern is that it used to put everything in the purchase list, and now does not, so is this fixable? Thank you!

Hi McFeisty,

This is not quite a bug because the restructuring of the shop has been on purpose and on request of many users who felt it was too confusing to have all categories in one thing.

So now you have to go back and forth between the categories. It seems that there is still more to come and maybe we'll get a one-click-switch between categories, just as there is for the sell option:

And maybe we can also have a shopping cart that remembers the items put into it even after switching categories - also just as it does for the sell option:

If so, then maybe that kind of all-in-one-purchase for lab quests (including all missing items being placed into it automatically) will be possible again.

There's a lot of 'maybes' in this text - and this is because nobody knows what the developers have in mind... we can just sit and wait and then we'll see... want a cup of tea?

Kind regards,
    Aliya
    Last edited by Aliya Silver; 7th June 2016 at 12:01 PM.
    You have a question? Look here for your answer: Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them here
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.