Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miramagazine

Quote Originally Posted by I play 4 fun View Post
    Is there a link to somewhere I can read "the brand-new, sparkling 5th edition of the Mirazine" without, downloading or registering to dropbox or anywhere else that is not Miramagia or this forum???
    Hello! You don't have to register if you don't want to. Here's a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/6oy3er

But the Mirazine it's only uploaded on Dropbox and it's advertised only in this forum. You can read it even without downloading it. Just scroll down the pages.

Forum Rules | Miramagia Answers | Game Rules
    I/W/S 2014 Overview | Forum Suggestions
    Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

Greetings Miramagicians

At last . .

after many hours of planning and technical issues I am proud to announce the publishing of mirazine #6!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eto5kmf3xx...206.1.pdf?dl=0

Please follow the link, and if you have a dropbox account you can move straight to viewing; otherwise look for the small print which allows you to continue with out registering an acocunt.

Happy Reading!

Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Greetings Miramagicians

It has been a while I know - but here . . with a new editorial team, is the latest mirazine - edition 7!!

The link is to dropbox - you do not have to sign up to view it.Simply look for the small print which allows you to continue without registering an account. If you have a dropbox account then you can move straight to viewing.

We have been looking at a flip book style, and if you would like to evaluate that format please contact Imoen via igm who will send the link and collate your evaluations.

Happy Reading!
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123