Thread: FAQ: July 3rd, server merge

FAQ: July 3rd, server merge

Will I lose any accounts with the merger?
    No, we expect that they will be transferred over to the COM server and you will be able to access and play them as usual.

Won't I be accused of being a multi?

In this case no. It is already the situation where each case is looked at individually - this will not change

Will I be allowed to create more accounts as other players will be able to play more than one account because of the merger?
    No. It is only those accounts affected by the merger that will be allowed to co-exist, provided the Game Rules are observed. Support and the Community Manager have the tools to check this, and will deal accordingly.

Will I be able to move one of my accounts into the same village where I already have an account?
    No. This will constitute a breaking of the Game Rules where it states that you cannot play one account to benefit another.

What about my account names? I have the same account name on all 3 servers - what will happen to that?

The system will change any account names to make each one individual - for instance - miramaniac on uk server might change to miramaniac2013
    However, if you don't like the name the system generates simply contact support@miramagia.com or admin@miramagia.com and request a name change. This will be negotiated with you and will be free . . once per transferred account

I use the same email address on more than one server - how will that work after the merge?
    This is no problem. The game will give you a choice when you login, so you can select which account to play.
    On the other hand, you may wish to change the email details of one (or more) of your accounts - to do this simply contact support with the details of your request - they will then try to assist you.

Why is the merge happening?
    The bigger the party the more fun it can be! All the servers speak English; together we can have more fun!

Will I stay with my village?
    Yes. Absolutely, your whole village will stay together.

Will the village tree stay the same?

Yes. Everything in your village will stay the same.

Will the village competition total remain the same?

Yes, everything in your village will stay the same.

Will the village name remain the same?

Unless there is already a village with the same name, then yes. If it is changed by the merge and your elder wants to change it they should contact the Community Manager who will do what she can to assist you.

What will happen to the World Tree?

The World tree will benefit from all those who have transformed from UK and US and maybe it will level up!

Will I have to redo my decorations?
    The villages will stay exactly the same – no redo necessary.

Will I keep all my resources including rubies?
    Yes. All your resources, including rubies, will stay with your account.

Will how I pay for rubies change?
    No. The rubies can be bought the same way as always; using the COM payment page. It will be possible, like now, to choose your currency.

Will I be able to gift my other accounts?
    So long as your other accounts are legal of course you can!

If I choose to delete an account can the rubies be transferred to another account?
    This is at the discretion of the Community Manager, her email is admin@miramagia.com She will consider each case carefully.

What will happen to the reset times of bonus, wheel, tent and booth?
    COM Server has the same Time as the UK server – so no changes for UK players. The only change will be for the US players but the developers are looking for ways to keep the disadvantages to a minimum.

What will happen to competitions started before the merger?

They will move over with you.

What will happen if a dragon race is underway when the merger happens?

The race will be abandoned.

What will happen to my djinn quests?
    They will transfer with you, unchanged

What will happen to my Premium Questie and other premium items?

They will transfer with you.

Please note that replies to this thread will be moderated so answers can be provided at the same time as the question
    Last edited by Aliya Silver; 3rd April 2015 at 02:46 PM. Reason: highlighted the critical points
    Dragonholt
    Community Manager
    Miramagia COM

You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

I understand that I have an account on each server they will be given different names if necessary, not a big deal..but both have the same email address.. how will that be affected?

Thank you for this. I have added to the above post. Dragonholt
    Last edited by dragonholt; 22nd June 2013 at 09:21 AM. Reason: updated

So what happens if you have the same login information for both accounts on different servers? I've used the same email address and the same password.

Thank you for this. As you can see, I have added to the above post. We do recommend not using the same password - you can change that easily in the Edit information area of your account's profile. Dragonholt
    Last edited by dragonholt; 22nd June 2013 at 09:21 AM. Reason: updated

Will the US/UK villages be merged into the existing valleys on COM or will they transfer along with the valleys they're currently in?

That question I am waiting for an answer to from the developers . . .as soon as there is some word I will post in this thread. Thank you for raising the issue. Dragonholt

The valleys on UK and US will be transferred; the players will not be absorbed into existing COM valleys. Dragonholt
    Last edited by dragonholt; 2nd July 2013 at 06:13 PM.

Merry
    As I have 3 accounts - would it be allowed, when 2 of them move to own village ?

Simply put, Merry, no. I will post this above as a Q and A as before. My apologies for the delay - I was waiting for an answer. Thank you for raising the question! Dragonholt
    Last edited by dragonholt; 24th June 2013 at 11:43 PM.

[quote]The system will change any account names to make each one individual - for instance - miramaniac on uk server might change to miramaniac2013[/quote]
    Will the older account (the one created earlier) stay with the original name, and the newer take the 2013 appendix?

I don't know for sure - I will try to find out - but I suspect the COM account is more likely to stay the same and the others will be adapted. The appellation 2013 was purely for illustrative purposes. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will edit post when I have heard back. Dragonholt

It has been confirmed today that indeed the com account names will stay the same, and the UK/US account names will be the ones amended. Dragonholt
    Last edited by dragonholt; 28th June 2013 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Merry View Post
    As I have 3 accounts - would it be allowed, when 2 of them move to own village ?

Simply put, Merry, no. I will post this above as a Q and A as before. My apologies for the delay - I was waiting for an answer. Thank you for raising the question! Dragonholt
    I don't understand, if accounts are legal why are there restrictions as to what village they can reside? Why would that be considered as benefiting one another? It might or it might not benefit the village, but looks like, with the merger, you are creating problems where there should be none.
    I have an account on 2 servers, I don't want to constantly look over my shoulder worrying that some of my action might be considered benefiting and get me deleted. Either those accounts are legal and I can play them as I wish, or one is not legal and we should decide which one account to keep.

First, both your accounts will be considered legal because they are being merged by TG, not by you.
    Second, it is a balance between the necessities incurred by the merger and the Game Rule which specifies that a player may not play two accounts on the same server for the benefit of one account. This is the way the balance is achieved. If the accounts are in separate villages it is harder to use one to benefit the other; both in same village every competition would automatically benefit each account,
    If you wish to complain about the merger then please do so - by writing to me and asking for it to be forwarded or direct to TG. This thread is not the decision making body for such matters; it is merely a place to communicate advice for managing such changes.
    Thank you. Dragonholt

PS This thread is moderated so posts will not automatically show until they have been answered. Thank you for your patience. D
    Last edited by dragonholt; 25th June 2013 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Audaria View Post
    Since some people will have multiple accounts after the merger, does this mean that everyone will be allowed to create multiple accounts?

No, Audaria, it does not. This situation is only permissable for those players who have had their servers merged with the COM . . .which support and I can check. For other players such multiple accounts would consititute a breaking of the GameRules, and dealt with accordingly. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Dragonholt
    This seems to be giving those who currently play on multiple servers a "perk." So, now some will be allowed to have three accounts, but others will be limited to one. How is that fair?

Or a disadvantage, depending on your point of view. Remember that a player may not play one account to advantage another. It is as it is. That is the way it is to be. You are welcome, of course, to contact admin@miramagia.com if you'd like your views passed on. Dragonholt
    Last edited by dragonholt; 28th June 2013 at 08:47 PM.