The team on Miramagia COM consists of several different volunteer roles.
• The Chat Moderators
• The Chat Supporters
• Forum Moderators
All of these roles answer to the Community Manager.
To know who is already a team member, visit The Miramagia Team overview.
To see a summary of the roles please look at www.tg-team.com. Please be aware the role of Multihunter is not applicable to Miramagia.
Interested in joining us to make Miramagia even better?
What requirements does the job have?
• We use IRC as our primary communication medium. If you never used it before, you just need to be willing to learn how to use it.
• You should be understandable in English.
• You do need experience in the game.
• You will need to be at least 18 years old.
• Be open and willing to communicate on a daily basis.
• Enjoy working in a team.
• You will need to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
What are we offering?
• The chance to contribute to the game you are playing.
• The experience to work in an interesting team with nice people from all over the world.
• As these are volunteer positions no money will change hands.
Ready to apply?
Please make sure you email your application to email@example.com and include at least:
• Your real full names
• Your name in the game and on the forum
• Your day of birth, including year
• Your location (country is sufficient)
• Your time zone and times you would be available for work daily
• The job(s) you are interested in
• An introductory text about yourself. Tell us about your experience in the game, why you think you are qualified for the job or something personal about you. It's up to you!
• What are your expectations from us, the current team?
Already part of another team?
- No problem! The only thing you have to take into consideration is that you need the approval of your current admin(s) and include into your application that you are part of a team and include its name + country.
Still have questions?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask!
Hope to hear from you soon!