Thread: Susie's Maze Error?

Susie's Maze Error?

Hi Folks! I wasn't sure where to post this, so this was the Open Space by default.

I'm working on the Maze and about the 6th level in I found this: Name:  Screenshot 2018-06-21 10.55.03.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  432.3 KB
    How are we to get to the mask if it is isolated in a loop?

Oops! Strangely the game placed a mask in that inaccessable loop.
    I had that happen last year, too. It can't be helped, Tang, just leave that maze and enter a new one to collect more.
    You have a question? Look here for your answer: Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking for the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them here
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

How do you leave that maze? i have one like it, i can't get to the right side?

Maze instruction thread: click here.

There are a few difficult mazes solved in the help thread. I think that will show you better than I can explain. Goodluck!

Help thread: click here
    Last edited by (Moon); 25th June 2018 at 05:45 PM.
    You have a question? Look here for your answer:Miramagia Answers
    Are you looking the forum rules and Netiquette? You can read them Here.
    Moderators are volunteers therefore you are not able to reach them 24/7.

Help! Can't go to the right side.Name:  2018-06-21_LI.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  992.4 KB

Thanks, Imoen. That's what I did. I just hated to leave the mask - and any premium - behind.

I realise that the mazes are computer generated, and I love playing them, but this was silly!

ksnowpuff - Sometimes, that's the way these work. I have had mazes in previous years that are closed off on both sides, and only the middle third is available. If there is no pathway, then there is no premium, either. No loss.

Quote Originally Posted by ksnowpuff View Post
    How do you leave that maze? i have one like it, i can't get to the right side?
    Exiting is simple, but uses a lot of energy from where I am standing in the Maze. Use the link from (Moon) to get help.
    As for yours, you are standing in the exit block. It will be necessary to go Left then up and over (cross your own path) to get back to the 'T-intersect' above that block. Again, use the link from (Moon).